No announcement yet.

Trade down with Arizona (15th)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I don't want to trade back to 15th (Ariz) or 21st (Buf). But I fear that's the only trading partners we have. Den. and the Jets at #5 and #6 would they move up for Rosen when Allen and Mayfield are still both sitting there ? IMO Barkley doesn't make it past Indy at #3. We might have a better chance of a trade for somebody coming after Barkley at #2 if Cleve. goes for Darnold.

I'm thinking if Cleve wants Barkley and takes him at #1 and get their QB at #4 whoever is left of the top 4 QB prospects. That would give us Darnold at #2. Dare I dream. IMO we take Darnold or Barkley at #2 if not trade back. I know this could be a public relations nightmare but the Giants-Jets trade at #6 could satisfy both teams. For me I don't know what it would take but the Giants definitely get an extra 2nd rd pick plus and we could go get that Guard from Notre Dame at #6 who might be the best player in the draft. And now we have two 2nd rd picks in the first 6 picks of the 2nd rd.

Just spit balling here but not really wanting to come out of top picks in the draft.
    Last edited by That Guy Rich; 02-13-2018, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post
      Just spit balling here but not really wanting to come out of top picks in the draft.
      I agree. I don't want to drop out of the top 5 really. I highly doubt we would trade with the Jets. Denver is my #1 option. Like you said we can add some extra picks and still get a stud player.
      LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
      "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

If we can rack up some future first and second round picks in a big trade back like that, I will be pumped. I want to have some 1st round picks lined up for the year Tua Tagovailoa comes out. Think that dude is gonna be something special.
        2017 Mock Draft (Pre-combine / FA):

Rd 1: OJ Howard (TE, Alabama)
        Rd 2: Tanoh Kpassagnon (DE, Villanova)
        Rd 3: Antonio Garcia (OT, Troy)
        Rd 4: Kareem Hunt (Toledo, RB)
        Rd 5: Davis Webb (QB, Cal)
        Rd 6: Ahkello Witherspoon (CB, Colorado)
        Rd 7: DJ Jones (DT, Ole Miss)

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
          I agree. I don't want to drop out of the top 5 really. I highly doubt we would trade with the Jets. Denver is my #1 option. Like you said we can add some extra picks and still get a stud player.
          Hopefully !

Comment

Working...
          X