Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Write-Up on Josh Rosen

https://www.diehards.com/ucla/film-r...ect-josh-rosen

The only thing that really worries me about him is the concussions. On the field, I think he is terrific.

Comment

Just thought it was funny the first "good" gif was of him dancing around before throwing an incomplete pass...

But good article, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
        Just thought it was funny the first "good" gif was of him dancing around before throwing an incomplete pass...

But good article, thanks.
        Haha...thought that was funny too.

The thing that I took away from that is that he is real smart.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post
          The only thing that really worries me about him is the concussions. On the field, I think he is terrific.
          Yeah...he can throw the ball. Injuries are the concern with me too. He's had a bunch in his few college seasons

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

Haha...thought that was funny too.

The thing that I took away from that is that he is real smart.
            So is Webb, supposedly. And I dont follow college, but the injuries make me nervous.
            Last edited by DandyDon; 02-17-2018, 11:36 AM.

Comment

He's been the one I've wanted with our first round pick for a long time. I think he's a cut above the others. I know there are some concerns around his injury proneness and his personality, but those are risks worth taking with him I believe. When I watch him play I see a potential major star there. I don't really feel that way about the other QBs as much.

Comment

Please forward to the Browns' GM.

Comment

They broke him down perfectly. He really seems like another Eli, and I don't mean that as a bad thing..
                  Long Live the King

Comment

I am changing my opinion of him after reading that. Good read. He looks like the real thing, But the concussions still should be a factor in using a high pick on him. A few well placed hits and his career will be short lived.
                    "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                      I am changing my opinion of him after reading that. Good read. He looks like the real thing, But the concussions still should be a factor in using a high pick on him. A few well placed hits and his career will be short lived.
                      Did he have multiple in college or just the one that kept him out of the bowl game? If itís just the one then maybe it was more of a business decision then anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfam04 View Post

Did he have multiple in college or just the one that kept him out of the bowl game? If itís just the one then maybe it was more of a business decision then anything else.
                        The problem is once you start getting them . It becomes chronic and are prone to get them.
                        "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

The problem is once you start getting them . It becomes chronic and are prone to get them.
                          I hear ya, going by what I heard it was a bit of a surprise that he had it. I donít think anyone knew about it until bowl prep week.

Comment

I hear ya, going by what I heard it was a bit of a surprise that he had it. I donít think anyone knew about it until bowl prep week.
                            I would believe the NFL would have a neurologist look at his scans and prognosis on what part of the brain was injured and the likelihood of reoccurrence .

Comment

he had 2 inside of a month this past season. One is bad enough...

http://www.espn.com/college-football...s-bowl-cleared

Comment

Working...
                              X