Browns are taking Barkley #1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns are taking Barkley #1

Damn......They just acquired Tyrod Taylor for their 3rd rounder, pick 65, per Rotoworld.....This may help the Bills trade with us for the #2 pick, more ammo for them, and likely the QB of their choice now, w Browns likely to pass on one now
    Last edited by infinite420; 03-09-2018, 07:18 PM.

Good... Dumb *** Browns

That means we get any QB we want, or trade it to a team that wants any QB they want.
    http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Barkley is good...but not that good. Way better than me...I hope the giants trade the pick

Comment

Originally posted by infinite420 View Post
        Damn......They just acquired Tyrod Taylor for their 3rd rounder, pick 65, per Rotoworld.....This may help them trade with us for the #2 picks, more ammo for them, and likely the QB of their choice now, w Browns likely to pass on one now
        Here's the link, since you're going to be asked for it...

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/03/09/ty...ns-trade-bills

Comment

Another terrible decision by the Browns.

I now hope we trade back for picks. Or take Nelson or Chubb.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            Good... Dumb *** Browns

That means we get any QB we want, or trade it to a team that wants any QB they want.

I like it.

We are going QB.
            +1

Comment

The Barkettes are all about to jump on the "trade down" train...anything but QB!

Comment

It would be such a Browns thing to do this, but I think the possibility is there for them to take Bradley Chubb and pair him with Garrett from last year. That would be ridiculous.

Then they trade up to #2 with us giving us a bucket load of picks and take Barkley.

Colts then trade their pick for a team that wants a QB.

And we are in the mix for Nelson or a QB after taking a ton from the BRowns in draft picks..
                http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

They were taking Barkley #1 even before this IMO. But maybe we can trade down with Buffalo now.

Comment

Tyrod will start next year and they will take a QB at 4 to sit and learn.. Barkley is going 1st

Comment

Tyrod as the future is a joke. Another dumbass move by the league worse franchise

Comment

Hate to say it, but I agree. I don't see the Browns passing up on Barkley.

Seems like a silly move. The Browns have been a joke forever, and they decide to trade for an average QB when they have the pick of the litter in a QB rich draft.

I really liked the idea of Barkley in blue playing with Odell and Engram for the next 5+ years. Looks like it's gonna be Darnold, or trade down.
                        NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
                        Garrett Bolles - OT
                        David Njoku - TE
                        Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

I think the Browns still want a QB. Hey just needed a vet to hold down the fort while rookie learns. They need to get out of heir losing ways and Taylor gives them a chance to win some games. They have tried and failed too many times at throwing a rookie QB to the wolves. We will see soon I guess!

Comment

They may still draft a QB. Taylor isn't a long term answer for them. He is just an insurance policy.
                            “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Doubt they pass on a QB just because they got Taylor

Comment

Working...
                              X