Curious Thoughts on Bills Trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious Thoughts on Bills Trade

I'm in an airport reading a bunch of stuff and just had this thought and wondered if it'd be worth it to anyone. My knee jerk reaction is "No" but I'm wondering if were be tempted if the Bills were to ask for the 2nd Overall Pick and offered us:

Both BUF 1st
    Both BUF 2nd
    Both BUF 3rd
    Glenn

Is that even in the realm of possibility and if so do we do it? Like I said I'm just spit balling/killing time and wanted to know what people more in tune with this sort of thing think.

Go Big Blue!

no not close to what it takes. think about it we go from 1 to 21 for a 2nd and 3rd. remember what we gave up to go from 1 to 4 to get Eli

Comment

Im pretty sure thats not too far off of whatd itd take, gotta check the draft value chart, but im pretty sure its close

And yes id do it in a second
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by coachf14 View Post
        no not close to what it takes. think about it we go from 1 to 21 for a 2nd and 3rd. remember what we gave up to go from 1 to 4 to get Eli
        (1) 1st
        (2) 2nds and (2) 3rds actually is what the original poster is saying

But you're right still nowhere near enough

Comment

buffalo is after sam bradford and case keenum according to report..... not sure how that factors in if they get one of those guys

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
            buffalo is after sam bradford and case keenum according to report..... not sure how that factors in if they get one of those guys
            Add McCowen to that list as well. Bills are going to go after their QB--those guys are just possible window dressing until the rook is groomed. They will trade with the Giants or the Browns is what I'm sensing.

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

(1) 1st
              (2) 2nds and (2) 3rds actually is what the original poster is saying

But you're right still nowhere near enough
              Actually he is saying (2) 1sts, (2) 2nd and (2) 3rd plus their starting LT. It might be worth it, I still would not do it. This high up in the draft I really want to get one of these studs.
              LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
              "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                Actually he is saying (2) 1sts, (2) 2nd and (2) 3rd plus their starting LT. It might be worth it, I still would not do it. This high up in the draft I really want to get one of these studs.
                How about they sweeten the deal and throw in next years #1

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfam04 View Post

How about they sweeten the deal and throw in next years #1
                  2019 or 2020 first is crucial to any deal made.it will give the NYG the draft capital to trade up for a QB in the future. unless webb is the guy or they hit on alte round guy this year..... but they won;t count on that. we shall see

2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

2019 or 2020 first is crucial to any deal made.it will give the NYG the draft capital to trade up for a QB in the future. unless webb is the guy or they hit on alte round guy this year..... but they won;t count on that. we shall see

2 cents
                    Would have to be a 2019 first

Comment

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago

More
                      The #Bills are trading LT Cordy Glenn to the #Bengals, as @JosinaAnderson said. They unload a big salary and get instant LT help.
                      Giants General Manager George Young recalls, "On his first day back, he wrote on our locker room chalkboard, 'The grass is greener, my butt. P. McConkey.' "

Comment

They swapped firsts too so Bills have 12 and 22 now. More enticing in a trade

Comment

Originally posted by mikeq6722 View Post
                          That does make it interesting

Comment

Originally posted by mikeq6722 View Post
                            cordy glenn goes to the bengals

Comment

I want both firsts a second and third this year and a first next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X