Barkley or Darnold.. Either will be great

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barkley or Darnold.. Either will be great

Like Gettleman said.. At #2 you have to take a HOF caliber talent and I think both of them will be. Nelson is in that class too, but a guard at our spot is just a little too high. We all know Barkley is the best talent coming out of this draft and can be top 5 at his position very early. Darnold in my opinion has the highest ceiling based on all the QB's. With Eli to mentor and Shurmur to develop him, he really can be special and help us compete for a long time. Simply what I'm trying to say is if the Browns take one, we take the other. (Pending Darnold performs well in his pro day which he most likely will)

Yeah, Darnold will be really good for us..... on the bench for two years. No thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
      Yeah, Darnold will be really good for us..... on the bench for two years. No thanks!
      Tiny hands so-cal QB in the North East? No thanks.

I do think he would be the pick at QB if we went QB though. The least risky of the QBs.
      LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
      "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
        Tiny hands so-cal QB in the North East? No thanks.

I do think he would be the pick at QB if we went QB though. The least risky of the QBs.
        He does not have tiny hands

Comment

Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
          If we draft a QB at #2, he will not be sitting for two years.

Comment

If QB is the pick and they think Darnold has the goods.. Then I'm on board with it..

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

CRIP_04863_34450566T.jpg

Comment

I'm not a big Darnold fan. I'd prefer Mayfield or Allen over him, and personally, if we pick one of them, I don't see Eli starting in '19, so it should be a one year apprenticeship.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                  If QB is the pick and they think Darnold has the goods.. Then I'm on board with it..
                  Same, but think Allen would be a better fit with greater upside. Really wish Barkley would fall.
                  2018 Draft Wishlist:
                  1. Saquon Barkley RB Penn State
                  2. Rashaan Evans LB Alabama
                  3. Conner Williams OT Texas OR Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma
                  4. Rashaan Gaulden CB Tennessee

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                  - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Who is blocking? You, me, and Ereck Flowers?

Personally Iíve had enough of watching the worst offensive line in the NFL. It hasnít generated a lot of entertaining football, or wins.

Comment

Darnold is my #1 QB this year so i would love for him to be the pick.

Darnold
                      Barkley
                      Rosen
                      Nelson

is the order of players i want.

Comment

Sorry "below average". Ol' tiny hands just rolls off the tongue better lol.

Just for the record. If we were to draft Darnold I will blame every fumble, interception and bad pass on his hand size.
                        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Just for the record. If we were to draft Darnold I will blame every fumble, interception and bad pass on his hand size.
                          lol at least you're honest about it.

Sam Darnold has hand size comparable to Aaron Rodgers and Alex Smith btw. i dont think it's as big of an issue as people make it out to be (pun totally intended lol)

Comment

Josh Allen: 10 1/8
                            Josh Rosen: 9 7/8
                            Baker Mayfield: 9 1/2
                            Sam Darnold: 9 3/8

Aaron Rodgers: 9 3/8
                            Tony Romo: 8 8/6
                            Jared Goff: 9 inches even

Tim Tebow: 10 1/8
                            Mark Sanchez: 10 1/2
                            Paxon Lynch: 10 1/2

Comment

If we draft a QB at #2, he will not be sitting for two years.
                              Nope most likely sitting for 8 games or so. Also where did this tiny hands stuff come from?

Comment

Working...
                              X