Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the Bills are coming in hot for our pick at #2

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/b...r-cordy-glenn/

Bills just dealt Cordy Glenn and the #21 pick for the Bengals #12 overall pick. So they now own the #12 and #22. Looking at the value chart, they still would need to sweeten the deal with say, a 1st next year and some later picks. They also have 3 2nd round picks to deal with.

They badly want that franchise QB. Im thinking they want Josh Allen.

Pick 2 = 2600 (Giants)

Pick 12 = 1200

Pick 22 = 780

Pick 53 = 370

Pick 56 = 340

Bills total picks = 2690

Or, we could get their 1st rounder next year with the two 1sts this year.
    Last edited by TheAnalyst; 03-12-2018, 09:13 PM.
    http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

It kinda reminds me of how the Eagles moved up twice to get Wentz #2.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Bills just dealt Cordy Glenn and the #21 pick for the Bengals #12 overall pick. So they now own the #12 and #22. Looking at the value chart, they still would need to sweeten the deal with say, a 1st next year and some later picks. They also have 3 2nd round picks to deal with.

Pick 2 = 2600 (Giants)

Pick 12 = 1200

Pick 22 = 780

Pick 53 = 370

Pick 56 = 340

Bills total picks = 2690

I'd rather not move down that far. I'd rather trade with the Browns and get their two early 2nd round picks.

The Bills gave up the one chip they could have used to move up to our spot....Cordy Glenn.
      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I'd rather not move down that far. I'd rather trade with the Browns and get their two early 2nd round picks.
        That would be ideal for me too, but I think the Bills are the more viable option right now. They are desperate so maybe they can get the Bills to over pay for the #2 pick by a lot. Giants can also mess with Buffalo and say the Jets or Broncos are pushing for it too to drive up the price
        Last edited by TheAnalyst; 03-12-2018, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Hmmm... I would like to stay in the top 10 to have a shot at Nelson. Interesting trade though. If we got their two #1's and next years #1......Plus late round picks..

Let me go do the math on this. I prefer Clevelands #4 and both 2nd round picks

Long Live the King

Comment

Our #2 - 2600

3rd rd - 260

Cleveland

#4 - 1800
            #33 - 580
            #35 - 550

Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
              Our #2 - 2600

3rd rd - 260

Cleveland

#4 - 1800
              #33 - 580
              #35 - 550

Give em a late round pick to even it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                Our #2 - 2600

3rd rd - 260

Cleveland

#4 - 1800
                #33 - 580
                #35 - 550

See, I wouldnt want to give up more picks. I want to collect them. If we have to still give up a 3rd and a later pick to get their two 2nds, Id pass. If they did it straight up Id be ok with it. Our #2 for their #4 #33 and #35. We need to get picks back since we lost 2 for Ogletree

Comment

I want a 1 next year

Comment

The Bills gave up the one chip they could have used to move up to our spot....Cordy Glenn.
                    Me too. If we trade back, 4 to 6 is where I'd like to be.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Pick 2 = 2600 (Giants)

Pick 12 = 1200

Pick 22 = 780

Pick 53 = 370

Pick 56 = 340

Bills total picks = 2690

Analyst are you in western NY? I absolutely agree that is the Bills plan. I predicted this trade late in the season but honestly thought Cordy Glenn would be frosting on the deal--now I realize that the Giants just don't have the money for him TOO.
                      The radio guys up here think the trade could come before the draft but honestly they are less astute than the average poster here. I think the Giants AND the Bills will wait until the Browns make the first move. This is why all the poker faces and misdirection is going on. Does anyone know what kind of relationship Beane and Gettleman have? Obviously they are very acquainted with one another. I know Gettleman still has contacts in the Bills otherwise.

I think the Giants may still take Barkley but are preparing for the Browns getting cute.
                      Maybe the Bills can move up more, as I agree with the posters who would still want to grab Nelson if the Giants trade back.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeO Giant fan View Post

Analyst are you in western NY? I absolutely agree that is the Bills plan. I predicted this trade late in the season but honestly thought Cordy Glenn would be frosting on the deal--now I realize that the Giants just don't have the money for him TOO.
                        The radio guys up here think the trade could come before the draft but honestly they are less astute than the average poster here. I think the Giants AND the Bills will wait until the Browns make the first move. This is why all the poker faces and misdirection is going on. Does anyone know what kind of relationship Beane and Gettleman have? Obviously they are very acquainted with one another. I know Gettleman still has contacts in the Bills otherwise.

I think the Giants may still take Barkley but are preparing for the Browns getting cute.
                        Maybe the Bills can move up more, as I agree with the posters who would still want to grab Nelson if the Giants trade back.
                        I have a feeling the Browns are trading picks with us and will do it before the draft.

Comment

I have a feeling the Browns are trading picks with us and will do it before the draft.
                          That could very well be true. They seem to have resources sprouting out of the ground--loads of cap space and loads a valuable draft picks. Like I told a Browns fan today, if Jackson cant win 7 games with the roster he will have he should be forced to walk the plank into lake Erie.

Comment

Give em a late round pick to even it off.
                            No way. If they want the first 2 picks in the draft make them pay. Their #4, first 2 picks in the second round and Joe Thomas. Then we could throw in a late round pick.
                            Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

No way. If they want the first 2 picks in the draft make them pay. Their #4, first 2 picks in the second round and Joe Thomas. Then we could throw in a late round pick.
                              It's nice to dream.

Comment

Working...
                              X