Trade if you can......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade if you can......

If we can get a trade great......if not I feel like with what has occurred in FA already, we almost have to grab Nelson at #2, then go from there.....

Its a deep Oline class. We can still get a solid OT or G in 2nd, 3rd etc. We gotta draft more than one tho IMO.
    2018 Draft Wishlist:
    1. Saquon Barkley RB Penn State
    2. Rashaan Evans LB Alabama
    3. Conner Williams OT Texas OR Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma
    4. Rashaan Gaulden CB Tennessee

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Barkley or Darnold. I can't imagine it going another way.

If we go Nelson, or anyone besides the two mentioned above, it better be after trading down. Passing on a potential franchise QB, or generational RB, at #2 is a complete misuse of the pick in my opinion. As much as I love Nelson, there are plenty of OG's to be had in the 2nd.
      NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
      Garrett Bolles - OT
      David Njoku - TE
      Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Originally posted by Piddy283 View Post
        Barkley or Darnold. I can't imagine it going another way.

If we go Nelson, or anyone besides the two mentioned above, it better be after trading down. Passing on a potential franchise QB, or generational RB, at #2 is a complete misuse of the pick in my opinion. As much as I love Nelson, there are plenty of OG's to be had in the 2nd.
        I love the Nelson pick but I too think it is Barkley or Darnold. I don't like the Darnold pick but think that is the way we would go if QB is the pick. I think the Browns take him #1 though. We take Barkley.

IMO unless there is a huge mismatch in needs you go with the best possible player in round 1. That is Barkley. If we can get a 2nd tier OG in round two and possibly another interior guy or RT like Crosby in round 3 we could be doing very well. Might need some LB help too. We need so many pieces that we better just grab the best player that will actually work out for us and not miss on a guy going for a specific position.
        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Barkley.Nelson.Allen in this order..

Comment

Working...
          X