Post Solder realistic O-Line

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Solder realistic O-Line

Solder-Will Hernandez-Brett Jones-Fluker-????

Hernandez in the second would be a nice get.

Fluker isn't returning according to reports. I think Greco will be the RG and Flowers the RT.

Comment

I think Hernandez is gone in the first. I am not a OL guru but I liked what I saw from him in the combine and clips of his play. I mean he jumped off the screen to me for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by BornBlue37 View Post
        I think Hernandez is gone in the first. I am not a OL guru but I liked what I saw from him in the combine and clips of his play. I mean he jumped off the screen to me for some reason
        +1. Id be ok with Price or Daniels if there in 2nd.
        2018 Draft Wishlist:
        1. Saquon Barkley RB Penn State
        2. Rashaan Evans LB Alabama
        3. Conner Williams OT Texas OR Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma
        4. Rashaan Gaulden CB Tennessee

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
        - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post

+1. Id be ok with Price or Daniels if there in 2nd.
          Didn't Price tear his Pec at the combine?

Comment

Solder - ? - Jones - ? - Flowers

Comment

Hernandez, Wynn, Price, Daniels and Ragnow are all really good interior OL guys. At least a couple will be there on day two. Most drafts don't see more than 2-3 interior OL guys go in round 1.

Solder - Draft Pick - Jones - ???? - Fluker/Wheeler

Still need some help, but maybe Biz or Wheeler or Flowers can slip inside. Gettleman should be able to find some OL help in this draft for sure.
              LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
              "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Trade with Buffalo and take Wynn and Daniels with those 2 picks.
                Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Didn't Price tear his Pec at the combine?
                  Yeah but he will be fine by training camp. He prob would have been a 1st rounder had this not happened. He's a monster tho and is versatile at OG and OT. Although Id like him in the 3rd, realistically I doubt he will be there
                  2018 Draft Wishlist:
                  1. Saquon Barkley RB Penn State
                  2. Rashaan Evans LB Alabama
                  3. Conner Williams OT Texas OR Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma
                  4. Rashaan Gaulden CB Tennessee

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                  - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

There will be Quality Guards, Centers and Right Tackles available when we pick in Round 2:
                    - Billy Price
                    - Frank Ragnow
                    - James Daniels
                    - Kolton Miller
                    - Martinas Rankin
                    - Will Hernandez
                    - Isiah Wynn

Ragnow and Rankin can play C, G and Tackle
                    Price can play C and G.

Some of those guys will be there.

A good player could slip to Round 3 too.

Comment

Ereck Flowers

Image result for the waterboy

Position change..
                      Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
                        There will be Quality Guards, Centers and Right Tackles available when we pick in Round 2:
                        - Billy Price
                        - Frank Ragnow
                        - James Daniels
                        - Kolton Miller
                        - Martinas Rankin
                        - Will Hernandez
                        - Isiah Wynn

Ragnow and Rankin can play C, G and Tackle
                        Price can play C and G.

Some of those guys will be there.

A good player could slip to Round 3 too.
                        Isiah Wynn and Hernandez are my main OL options for round two. I pray one of them falls into our laps.
                        Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

Isiah Wynn and Hernandez are my main OL options for round two. I pray one of them falls into our laps.
                          I think One of them will be there. If not, James Daniels or Frank Ragnow will be there. Billy Price is the guy I really want, but I heard Gil Brandt say Ragnow was just as good, and that Ragnow could play Tackle. Martins Rankin can Play Center, either Guard spot or Right Tackle. Price would be what Gettelman is looking for though. Mean, strong, intense.

OL Starters will last into Round 3 in this draft. There aren't any great Franchise Left Tackles, but there are probably 20 legit starting OL that are Guards, Centers and Right Tackles. That doesn;t always happen. And I mean 20 GOOD starters.

Comment

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post

Yeah but he will be fine by training camp. He prob would have been a 1st rounder had this not happened. He's a monster tho and is versatile at OG and OT. Although Id like him in the 3rd, realistically I doubt he will be there
                            If he is there in Round 2, I really want to grab him. He is a Prototype Center or Guard.

Comment

Yep. Isaiah Wynn and Braden Smith are more likely at this point. Sad too. Really like Hernandez.

Comment

Working...
                              X