No announcement yet.

trading back is a must imo.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trading back is a must imo.

there will be teams who will want to move up to the #2 pick and we have multiple needs and will get a lot in return.

my want was to switch to 4 with Clevland but that doesn't seem likely now. and ialso switch with Denver to 5 but they dont have as much.

i feel we will trade with Buffalo for their 2 firsts(12 and 22) if not one both their 2nds (53 and 56) and next yrs 1st.

thats 5 picks in the first 2 rounds in a draft with a lot of depth at OL, CB, RB. we may miss out on Nelson since i doubt he last til 12, but Will Hernandez will most likely be there at 22. at 12 maybe Denzel Ward is there.

2nd round we could get Sony Michel or Rashaad Penny at 34. 53 and 56 could be WR or TE. another OL.

would do us some real good imo

I'd be tempted to go McGlinchey at 12, but I've seen people say he's not a stellar LT prospect, so I would go with Roquan Smith or Edmunds there.

At 22 (assuming McGlinchey is gone) I would go with a G. Whoever is graded higher - Hernandez, Wynn, Price, etc

Then at 34 I'd take the best Tackle available. He can be groomed to move to the left side when Solder is done.

53 and 56 can be used to find a starting CB & RB (those positions are super deep this year).

Now you've got a line that looks like this

Solder - Flowers - Jones - Rookie RG - Rookie RT

And you also add a stud LB and probably stud RB with CB having a real chance to become a very good starter as well.

Rather have Flowers over on the right side maybe @ RT then over on the left