Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does everybody in the media say its either QB or trade down for the Giants?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does everybody in the media say its either QB or trade down for the Giants?

Why does everybody in the media say its either QB or trade down for the Giants?

What about Barkley If he Is Available? Shouldn't we see what the browns do with there pick before we make a trade, If The Browns get Barkley and we don't intend to get a QB then we pull off a trade right before we make our pick, but If the Browns don't take Barkley then we take Barkley!

we aren't taking Barkley.

Comment

Originally posted by nycowns View Post
      I just mean if 1. The Browns don't take him. and 2. The Giants don't intend to take a QB. I would love us to take a QB Darnold In particular...

Comment

JETS just forced Cleveland to take the QB they like @1

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

I just mean if 1. The Browns don't take him. and 2. The Giants don't intend to take a QB. I would love us to take a QB Darnold In particular...
          I think it is assumed that if we dont like a QB at 2 then we would get a ton of picks from a team that does want a QB. The second thought behind that is that those picks are "obviously" more valuable than a running back.

Comment

so many talking heads think a RB, any RB no matter how good they are projected to be, is not worth a #2 pick.
            Maybe if that was the only missing piece the Giants needed then they would agree.

"it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

If we don't take Barkley we will regret it. The offense needs a balanced running game to go with Odell. That would give us a good 3 headed-monster the way the Steelers have it. We passed on Gurley and that has hurt. All these naysayers that say without an OL our RB can't run. Darkwa got it done and I expect our line this year will be better. Barkley has a boat-load of talent as a runner, receiver, and returner. AND he is a very solid citizen and could be a leader down the road when Eli retires. We sure the heck know our Offensive leader wont be Odell. Yes he will lead in stats, but we all know he's about himself and not the team as a whole. Chemistry and leadership are important. Once Eli goes WHO will lead the O? Odell will bully the new QB the way Shockey did in the early day of Eli- "Get me the ball" No thanks. We need Saquon Barkley!

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post

I think it is assumed that if we dont like a QB at 2 then we would get a ton of picks from a team that does want a QB. The second thought behind that is that those picks are "obviously" more valuable than a running back.
                that's just media speculation, Sports media are all a bunch of idiots and they hate the Giants, They also hate my Yankees. I don't trust more then half of what they say. Its not like the Giants told the media what there plans are.

Comment

Originally posted by nycowns View Post
                  Parademon on his way to the thread to refute your statement

The perfect Forrest Running Animated GIF for your conversation. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor.
                  Last edited by Bronxpinstripes; 03-19-2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

I could see a situation wear The first 3 picks are QB's

Pick #1. Browns, Josh Rosen
                    Pick #2. Giants, Sam Darnold
                    Pick #3. Jets, Baker Mayfield

that Is my mock draft 1-3!

Comment

If Baker Mayfield goes before Josh Allen, then I'll buy you a steak dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Parademon on his way to the thread to refute your statement...

That's pretty funny.....

Let me help you post gif's so you don't get the advertisement on there also:

Right click on the gif and click "copy image address"

Then when you post, type

[img]
                        then right click and choose paste
                        then type
                        [/img]

Like this:

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                        "No...I didn't."
                        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

That's pretty funny.....

Let me help you post gif's so you don't get the advertisement on there also:

Right click on the gif and click "copy image address"

Then when you post, type

[img]
                          then right click and choose paste
                          then type
                          [/img]

Like this:

Sweet, thanks!

Comment

Dorsey and Hue Jackson did not even attend Rosen's pro day while the entire Brown's front attended Darnolds

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-...-Day-116233306

https://dawgpounddaily.com/2018/03/1...rnold-pro-day/
                            Last edited by Broadway Blue; 03-19-2018, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

If Baker Mayfield goes before Josh Allen, then I'll buy you a steak dinner.
                              put the picks in any order you would like but that could be what it looks like or something like it. On NFL Network they just did a mock draft scenario and they had Mayfield going number 3 to the Jets don't shoot the messenger they also had Barkley going to us at # 2...

Comment

Working...
                              X