Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does everybody in the media say its either QB or trade down for the Giants?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

I just voted. It's 82.92% Barkley 17.8% Darnold

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

You DO realize that Eli only has 2 years left on his contract, right? So for a young QB to "sit behind Eli for 2-3 seasons", they would literally have to sign Eli to another contract. Do you really see them doing that with the #2 overall pick standing on the sideline?
      My point exactly, 2 years left on his deal so do you spend that trying to win one more ring with him or do you spend it grooming a "QB For The Future"? I would rather add a Instant Impact guy at #2 and continue to Develop Davis Webb while you try to make one more Run with Eli but I wouldn't be upset if they did take one of the QB's with the #2 Pick
      Last edited by Sicko; 03-20-2018, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Parademon on his way to the thread to refute your statement

Bwhahaha!
        Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed, strength, surprise, and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post

I actually love Barkley and want him but I doubt he is worth more than 5 first and 2nd round picks in the next two drafts. You know what is funny, it could be even more than that. We are talking Barkley vs. an avalanche of very good draft picks if they don't like what they see in the QB's.
          Look, You can make a case that our biggest needs are Franchise QB, O-Linemen, and, Running Back I would honestly be fine with any of these options!

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

stop listening to media. The Jets didn't force Cleveland to do anything. The Jets got in position to take any of tge three top QB's. That's it
            Well than if Cle. passes on the QB they like 1st overall they might as well kiss him goodbye with both NY teams on the board before their fourth pick

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

Look, You can make a case that our biggest needs are Franchise QB, O-Linemen, and, Running Back I would honestly be fine with any of these options!
              Is it so much to ask that our GM can tell the future, know who the best QB prospect and hit on every draft pick!

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post

Is it so much to ask that our GM can tell the future, know who the best QB prospect and hit on every draft pick!
                Well we just have to see what Gettleman does and give him a chance to fix this team. so far I like what I am seeing from Gettleman!

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

Well than if Cle. passes on the QB they like 1st overall they might as well kiss him goodbye with both NY teams on the board before their fourth pick
                  they were going QB from the outset. Everybody is getting sucked into the hyperbole media despite a ton of quality HB's in this draft. No question the Browns can get an HB with the first and more picks in the 2nd round. As can the Giants and everybody in the top 6. Barkley isn't the end all and anybody paying attention to the NFL over the decades knows the best HB rarely, if ever, wins the Super Bowl. Especially those drafted high.

Comment

If Baker Mayfield goes before Josh Allen, then I'll buy you a steak dinner.
                    The only one to predict Baker Mayfield going number one overall was yours truly. So, I'll take the surf n turf!

http://boards.giants.com/forum/new-y...89#post3052889

Comment

Working...
                    X