Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not touch Barkley, he will be a bust

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6M2xmODH2o
    I did not see the explosion other than the kick return against tOsu. Looks like another Trent Richardson to me. Zeke was way more impressive. This guy cannot take control behind a bad oline, and is another Reggie B with the ball in his hands.

Watch after kick return.

Comment

So just so I understand you right, you watch Barkley and donít at the very least see an explosive athlete?

Comment

Penn St offense going up against the Ohio State defense, is like a HS varsity team trying to play a college team......Barkley was a one man show for that offense the last two years. Give him a decent line thats not overmatched every game and watch magic happen, he's a baller. You think Zeke was a better prospect? Thats a laugher, its a good think youre not in our front office.
        Last edited by infinite420; 03-29-2018, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Lmfao! Barkley is easily the most sure fire and best player in the draft! He is a generational talent!

Comment

Originally posted by NetSymptom View Post
            So just so I understand you right, you watch Barkley and donít at the very least see an explosive athlete?
            Agreed..... Definitely a first

Comment

Originally posted by Elidagoat713 View Post
              Lmfao! Barkley is easily the most sure fire and best player in the draft! He is a generational talent!
              Ronald Jones best running back in this draft.

Comment

Originally posted by experto View Post

Ronald Jones best running back in this draft.
                Hahaha, RJ isnt even in the Top 5 of this years RB class.......hes purely a speed back......Id take Barkley, Guice, Michel, Chubb, even Kerryon before even considering Ronald Jones......I would actually say RJ is the closest to Reggie Bush in the whole draft and not because they both went to USC

Comment

Originally posted by dayeh33 View Post

Agreed..... Definitely a first
                  I definitely question the user name with that kind of assessment

i can understand if someone doesnít like his running between the tackles, or if you donít want a RB at #2, but itís downright trolling to say you donít see an elite athlete on the film

Comment

i can understand if someone doesnít like his running between the tackles, or if you donít want a RB at #2, but itís downright trolling to say you donít see an elite athlete on the film
                    I counted about a dozen times in that clip where Barkley should have lost 3-4 yards and ends up squeezing a positive 2-3 yards out of it on his pure elusiveness......The run at 1:50 is what I expect out of Barkley, on a consistent basis, at the next level. I dont think Experto is an appropriate username for this "talent evaluator"

Comment

No. Zeke dominated Alabama , I did not see Saquan do that to a big time team. I am not sold on him at all. The kickoff is being taken away. Wayne Gallman is already our 3rd down back, which I think Barkley can do well. I am looking for a bell cow back like Mccoy and that is Ronald Jones. Barkley doesn't have the elusiveness I am looking for. Different opinions you see what you want.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opRErVCyEA4 Ronald Jones = Homerun speed and elusive . Barkley is not Jones. Also I would never touch a running back in the first... too many of them and no defined roles. You need 3 running backs now a day and they are quickly expired.

Comment

Iím not sure I want Barkley at #2 (trade down a bit then sure). But to say heís not good and will bust? Donít see that happening. The kid is a weapon!

Comment

Originally posted by SoJucobast View Post
                            Iím not sure I want Barkley at #2 (trade down a bit then sure). But to say heís not good and will bust? Donít see that happening. The kid is a weapon!
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opRErVCyEA4

Keep in mind I was the guy who was hyping Stefon Diggs a few draft back, and I was saying that Barnett would be as good as Myles Garrett , which he was and got the superbowl winning fumble recovery.

Comment

http://boards.giants.com/forum/new-y...aron-hernandez

Me on draft night 2017. I know everyone says I am the worst poster on the forum. I was spot on here, Engram is a beast.

Comment

Working...
                              X