• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade propositions: LA, SF, CLE

I propose to the following teams and say take it or leave it:

LA: 2018 and 2019 1st round picks, 2018 2nd round, Cooper Kupp
    SF: 2018 1st round pick, Deforest Buckner
    CLE: option 1 -- #4 pick (which we could flip for a bunch of picks with Buf)
    CLE: option 2 -- We trade OBJ and the #2 pick for CLE's #1 pick and 2 2nd round picks

Thoughts? I know OBJ is a generational talent, but his $20 million per year would set us back.

Sounds good to me.
    I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

Can you say Hershal Walker trade?
      I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

I really don’t want to trade OBJ, but you raise some interesting scenarios. I wouldn’t mind the SF trade or the best one, IMO, is CLE option #2.

Comment

how about to Indianapolis for #36, #37, and their #1 in 2019

Comment

Originally posted by OdirtyB View Post
            I propose to the following teams and say take it or leave it:

LA: 2018 and 2019 1st round picks, 2018 2nd round, Cooper Kupp
            SF: 2018 1st round pick, Deforest Buckner
            CLE: option 1 -- #4 pick (which we could flip for a bunch of picks with Buf)
            CLE: option 2 -- We trade OBJ and the #2 pick for CLE's #1 pick and 2 2nd round picks

Thoughts? I know OBJ is a generational talent, but his $20 million per year would set us back.
            Just because he asked for 20 doesn't mean he will get it. Not sure why ppl keep throwing that number around. How does Pitt do it with Burger, AB and L.Bell?

Comment

We all mock these fake news stories about Odell in the media yet folks on here are no better...posting hypothetical trades nonstop. Admit it, you love it.

Comment

Originally posted by BornBlue37 View Post

Just because he asked for 20 doesn't mean he will get it. Not sure why ppl keep throwing that number around. How does Pitt do it with Burger, AB and L.Bell?
                People just cant stop pretending its a certainty he gets 20 million. He isnt getting 20 million. Ive defended that dude to the moon back but no one is giving him that.

Comment

The value of each of these trades seem random as ****.

Comment

Agreed that these trade proposals are random, but just based off of possible whispers...

I for one hope for scenario with CLE in which we obtain the #1 pick and 2 of their 2nd rounders...

I would then draft:

#1: Darnold
                    #33: Billy Price
                    #34: Sony Michel
                    #35: Lorenzo Carter

Not a bad rebuild if you ask me!

Comment

Originally posted by coachf14 View Post
                      how about to Indianapolis for #36, #37, and their #1 in 2019
                      I'd take that deal ALL DAY !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                        Can you say Hershal Walker trade?
                        The only reason that trade worked out is because A) Walker was not great again after that ONE year of greatness and B) the Cowboys were able to get an All Pro borderline Hall of Famer Darren Woodson and one of the best running backs to ever play in Emmitt Smith. ODB is much better than Walker and is likely to perform at this high level in the future, replacing him would be damn near impossible.
                        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Working...
                        X