Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Rosen and Aaron Rodgers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pNh6QFFYoM

The more I see of this kid, the more I like him. You can tell that he's smart and inquisitive. Maybe that comes off as arrogant to coaches who tell you what to do and just want you to do it with no questions asked ....

I would take this kid at #2 in a heartbeat if his medical checks out. The medical really concerns me though ....

rodgers has been "one concussion away" for like 9 years. i hope the giants pick rosen.

Comment

I agree. He is my pick among the QBs this year. But the medical issues concern me. If they check out, Iím all in on Rosen. Otherwise, I would trade down a bit and hopefully still have a shot at Chubb/Nelson, etc.

Comment

The problem is you can't really "check" to see how his brain is. There is very little they can do to predict future concussions. Good player, but too many question marks for me. No thanks, don't need more headaches and locker room issues on this team.
        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

I have no idea where or why his attitude has been questioned. You haven't heard boo out of him at all this offseason. Meanwhile to me Mayfield is the one constantly chirping and has off the field issues.

Comment

His own college coach said he would take Darnold at 1, to me that is telling. He is almost to smart for his own good. I think you could see him get a concussion and decide he doesn't need the game anymore and go into something else. I don't get the same vibe from him as I do Darnold. Darnold is much closer to Rodgers than Rosen is. He has what it takes to play the position but you need to live for the game at QB position especially. I get the same vibe from Rosen as Jay Cutler.

Comment

If they go QB, I want it to be him.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicManning View Post
                His own college coach said he would take Darnold at 1, to me that is telling. He is almost to smart for his own good. I think you could see him get a concussion and decide he doesn't need the game anymore and go into something else. I don't get the same vibe from him as I do Darnold. Darnold is much closer to Rodgers than Rosen is. He has what it takes to play the position but you need to live for the game at QB position especially. I get the same vibe from Rosen as Jay Cutler.
                maybe his coach wants him to play for the giants and not the browns. a year behind eli could do him some good, which he's stated he'd be willing to do. i believe if they draft him he would start by 2019, though.

Comment

Jim Mora knows the Browns aren't taking Rosen. That's why he said it.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pNh6QFFYoM

The more I see of this kid, the more I like him. You can tell that he's smart and inquisitive. Maybe that comes off as arrogant to coaches who tell you what to do and just want you to do it with no questions asked ....

I would take this kid at #2 in a heartbeat if his medical checks out. The medical really concerns me though ....

Lets say the Browns draft Barkley 1st overall, and all four QB's (Darnold, Allen, Rosen, Mayfield) are available to choose from. How would you rank them for the Giants to choose from them now? Feel free to include Jackson and Rudolph if you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post

Lets say the Browns draft Barkley 1st overall, and all four QB's (Darnold, Allen, Rosen, Mayfield) are available to choose from. How would you rank them for the Giants to choose from them now? Feel free to include Jackson and Rudolph if you wish.

My admittedly non-expert opinion:

Rosen
                      Darnold
                      Allen
                      Mayfield

This list depends on Rosenís medicals checking out
                      Last edited by TCHOF; 03-31-2018, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Darnold
                        Mayfield
                        Allen
                        Rosen

Comment

Allen
                          Mayfield
                          Rosen
                          Darnold

Comment

Originally posted by MagicManning View Post
                            Did you read the entire interview with Mora?

Comment

I want to play also...

Darnold
                              Allen
                              Mayfield
                              Rosen

I have serious doubts about whether Rosen and Mayfield would even be considered by the Giants. I'm sure other teams would view it different because Rosen and Mayfield at the better talents, but we have to factor everything in.
                              LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                              "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Working...
                              X