• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Rosen is a Headcase

https://twitter.com/RossTuckerNFL/st...103285249?s=19

Not sure how this makes him a "headcase"

Comment

personally, I think the QB wanting to know the why's behind the strategy is a good thing. The more that he knows/understands, the better prepared he will be for unseen circumstances. This is a whole lotta nothing IMHO.

Comment

Not sure if anyone else saw it, but I saw a quick clip of him being interviewed by Mayock. Mayock said something along the lines of Rosen being the best pure thrower he's seen in several years, and Rosen's response was, "awww shucks" in a sarcastic tone. He was trying to be funny, but it came across real awkward and forced to me.

Isolated, it's not an issue. It's still not necessarily a big deal, but after hearing how he's hard to get along with and not considered a leader, little things like that would make me pause a bit and rethink if he can command a NFL locker room if I were a scout or GM.
        Last edited by Piddy283; 04-02-2018, 10:47 AM.
        NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
        Garrett Bolles - OT
        David Njoku - TE
        Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Originally posted by Piddy283 View Post
          Not sure if anyone else saw it, but I saw a quick clip of him being interviewed by Mayock. Mayock said something along the lines of Rosen being the best pure thrower he's seen in several years, and Rosen's response was, "awww shucks" in a sarcastic tone. He was trying to be funny, but it came across real awkward and forced to me.

Isolated, it's not an issue. It's still not necessarily a big deal, but after hearing how he's hard to get along with and not considered a leader, little things like that would make me pause a bit and rethink if he can command a NFL locker room if I were a scout or GM.
          It's actually on NFL Network right now......

Rd 1
          Garrett Bolles - OT
          David Njoku - TE
          Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

I saw the same interview and thought nothing of it. He's a smart guy. This is now a problem?

He's going to be a very good NFL QB.

And BTW...Jim Mora is kind of a ********.
            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

"he is a millennial " is an excuse for why he needs someone to tell him why he needs to do something before he does it?

I am millennial too.. And I say the same thing but why doesn't this excuse work for ME at work!?!? HYPOCRISY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I saw the same interview and thought nothing of it. He's a smart guy. This is now a problem?

He's going to be a very good NFL QB.

And BTW...Jim Mora is kind of a ********.
                I know, I'm looking way too into this. That said, what I saw and am referring to has nothing to do with being smart. He has simply come across as very scripted and awkward in his interviews, and that one clip simply stood out to me. Not really sure why.

Rd 1
                Garrett Bolles - OT
                David Njoku - TE
                Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

I know, I'm looking way too into this. That said, what I saw and am referring to has nothing to do with being smart. He has simply come across as very scripted and awkward in his interviews, and that one clip simply stood out to me. Not really sure why.
                  Honestly...I see a guy who knows who he is. Is very confident and has a strong personality.
                  Will he **** some people off? Maybe so. If he's a Giants I hope he does. I like guys with strong personalities, especially at QB since leadership is so important at that position.

The more I see Josh Rosen...the more I like him. And the fact that Jim Mora, who is a ******bag as far as I'm concerned, said what he said, makes me want the kid even more.

Comment

Honestly...I see a guy who knows who he is. Is very confident and has a strong personality.
                    Will he **** some people off? Maybe so. If he's a Giants I hope he does. I like guys with strong personalities, especially at QB since leadership is so important at that position.

The more I see Josh Rosen...the more I like him. And the fact that Jim Mora, who is a ******bag as far as I'm concerned, said what he said, makes me want the kid even more.
                    outside of the concussions, I think he is the best QB in the draft, that really concerns me though. It will be pretty exciting if we do pick him once he makes the field. His throwing is superb.

Comment

Yea, I agree with this. I like Rosen too. The interpretations of his "attitude" and mindset have been way off based on what I've seen out of him. Combine that with what is some really, really impressive natural throwing ability...if we go QB, that's who I want.

Comment

Your thread title is ridiculous. That tweet does not make him a headcase.
                        “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Posted something similar months ago. Also think putting that kid in a Major Market like New York with that type of media would be a complete DISASTER! Talented on the field though!

Comment

I hate smart people too!

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                              I hate smart people too!
                              That's the LAST thing we need.

A smart QB? That is a recipe for disaster.

Comment

Working...
                              X