Josh Rosen is a Headcase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
    I think this whole thing reflects more poorly on Mora Jr. than it does on Rosen honestly.
    The fact that no GM has reached out to Mora since his comments on NFL network is telling. He has a history of this.

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

The fact that no GM has reached out to Mora since his comments on NFL network is telling. He has a history of this.
      Agreed

Comment

Yeah this guy is a headcase.... Needs to be more of a role model like Odell.

Comment

Not a head case but a strong personality that could be abrasive with coaches, team mates, fans, ownership, and the press. The NYG football Giants are trying to minimize distractions and play team football again.
          He's not my choice but I agree that he is very talented. To me, his varied interests and concussion history equal short career. Especially considering his parents were not all for him playing football and are medical professionals.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

This is always the most overblown, borderline foolish notion spewed on the Giants MB. And has been for years. It is completely specious.

We have had QB'a and other players, in all kinds of sports with every possible attitude and personality.
            Joe Namath and Eli Manning are probably on opposite sides of the spectrum. Both loved in New York. We had Phil Simms, Reggie Jackson, Clyde Frazier, Derek Jeter, Mark Messier,....all beloved in New York....all very different.

you know what New York loves?.....Winners. They love great players.......That's what fans from any city love.
            You left out ( conveniently I might add) what they do with Beckham a "great player" .Yet he is scrutinized at every turn. The media can not wait for the next thing. Rosen has be outspoken on his views. It is logical to believe they will report, pick apart and analyze anything and everything that he says .
            The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

This is always the most overblown, borderline foolish notion spewed on the Giants MB. And has been for years. It is completely specious.

We have had QB'a and other players, in all kinds of sports with every possible attitude and personality.
              Joe Namath and Eli Manning are probably on opposite sides of the spectrum. Both loved in New York. We had Phil Simms, Reggie Jackson, Clyde Frazier, Derek Jeter, Mark Messier,....all beloved in New York....all very different.

you know what New York loves?.....Winners. They love great players.......That's what fans from any city love.
              This sounds like a stamp of approval for Baker Mayfield

There will be a GM, IMHO of course, that is going to regret not taking this immense mobile leader with a rifle dart throwing arm.

Baker Mayfield = Winner
              Last edited by Aris; 04-02-2018, 07:05 PM.
              Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed, strength, surprise, and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by JayMas9 View Post

Yea, I agree with this. I like Rosen too. The interpretations of his "attitude" and mindset have been way off based on what I've seen out of him. Combine that with what is some really, really impressive natural throwing ability...if we go QB, that's who I want.
                Hmm sounds like OBJ

Comment

for such a bad guy, he sure can mask it in all his interviews. i'd be pumped if we got darnold or him

Comment

He'll learn. That would be true anywhere, not just New York/New Jersey. Has nothing to do with dealing with NYC.
                    Good Luck To Him! Good QB on the field but I doubt we're taking him anyway but the Jets probably will so we will get to see how he handles that NY Media

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

You left out ( conveniently I might add) what they do with Beckham a "great player" .Yet he is scrutinized at every turn. The media can not wait for the next thing. Rosen has be outspoken on his views. It is logical to believe they will report, pick apart and analyze anything and everything that he says .
                      That would be true anywhere.
                      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Iíll be happy with Darnold, Rosen, Barkley even a trade down but not out of the top 8.

Comment

Rich spoiled unhinged liberal, this would be my least favorite pick.

Comment

Originally posted by BornBlue37 View Post

Hmm sounds like OBJ
                            I don't think they are comparable at all. I think Rosen is a smart guy that likes to ask questions in order to understand things fully. To me that is a positive trait in a football player. An inquisitive personality is someone that inherently wants to be better. Again combine that with the natural talent, he's going to be a very good quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by JayMas9 View Post

I don't think they are comparable at all. I think Rosen is a smart guy that likes to ask questions in order to understand things fully. To me that is a positive trait in a football player. An inquisitive personality is someone that inherently wants to be better. Again combine that with the natural talent, he's going to be a very good quarterback.
                              Completely agree with this.

this "trait" that Mora seems to be complaining about seems a positive to me.
                              Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

That would be true anywhere.
                                It would be. I was just making a point. Rosen is outspoken and would be given baited questions to get him going.
                                The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

Working...
                                X