Iím telling you now...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
    We are spending a lot of time with the QB's.

Meetings at the combine, private meetings and dinners at the pro days (at least one dinner involved an owner) and now private workouts and meetings at our facility.

Interesting how so many posters think that there is no way we are taking a QB.
    I'm not sure anyone thinks there is no way we go QB. Personally I think we obviously have to do our due diligence on these guys. I think we will have reasons not to take one of the. It is absolutely possible we love one and take him though. To think it's impossible would be foolish.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by GoDeep13 View Post
      The Giants will be all in after working out Josh Allen. I donít think heíll leave a doubt in anyoneís mind. I was so glad to hear he was one of the private workouts this week. Kid is gonna show everyone heís a better QB now than his last game.

I still want to trade down but damn it Iíd love to see what he could do in Big blue as Eliís successor.
      Another Josh allen thread?? This guy is trash, i hope he isn't the pick

Comment

Kid is gonna show everyone heís a better QB now than his last game.
        Or his game against Iowa, or Oregon, or Boise State, or Colorado State
        The film doesn't lie. Allen is not a top prospect. The toughest teams he has faced during his 2017 season are the aforementioned. Look at the numbers, then go look at the game tape. That's not who you want leading your NFL franchise, sorry.
        Last edited by Rush4Blitz2; 04-05-2018, 11:38 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post

I'm not sure anyone thinks there is no way we go QB. Personally I think we obviously have to do our due diligence on these guys. I think we will have reasons not to take one of the. It is absolutely possible we love one and take him though. To think it's impossible would be foolish.
          At this point, to think anything is impossible is foolish. Very exciting time.

Comment

The Giants will be all in after working out Josh Allen. I donít think heíll leave a doubt in anyoneís mind. I was so glad to hear he was one of the private workouts this week. Kid is gonna show everyone heís a better QB now than his last game.

I still want to trade down but damn it Iíd love to see what he could do in Big blue as Eliís successor.
            no they wont. Who wants Kyle Boller 2.0? Jets, Bills. Let them have him, he'll fit right in with their history of drafting bust QB's

Shurmur needs accurate guys in his scheme.

Comment

allen is boom or bust
              nobody knows anything
              it is all just guesswork
              we can revisit these threads in 3 years LOL. somebody is gonna look like a dunce LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Rush4Blitz2 View Post

Look at the numbers, then go look at the game tape.
                This is how you one gets confirmation bias, and is the worst way to watch tape.

Comment

I like Mayfield and Rosen (although the concussions really scare me). I have reservations about Allen and Darnold, and would stick with Webb over any of the others. I know the pundits really like Darnold, I just didn't see it in any of the 2 or 3 games of his I've seen. I'll still root like hell for whoever we pick, QB or otherwise. This is the most interesting draft for us since 2004. I'm really eager for it!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxcar willie View Post

That would be very Browns-like. (Not very wise) IMO.
                    Hey I didn't say it was a good idea just that I can definitely see this happening..

The Browns are going to be the Browns no doubt!

Comment

I'm not going to pretend that I know exactly what the Giants are going to do on draft day. Nobody knows,
                      I'll leave that to the self-proclaimed MB football guru's & analysts (these boards are loaded with them)
                      But I'll leave you with some advice I heard a long time ago

"Don't believe anything you hear and believe only half of what you see"

This time of year teams put on a show, they are speaking and acting for effect only
                      Last edited by jerseyrattler; 04-05-2018, 02:29 PM.

Comment

At this point, to think anything is impossible is foolish. Very exciting time.
                        That's the truth. Most exciting draft since 2004 for sure.
                        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

We are spending a lot of time with the QB's.

Meetings at the combine, private meetings and dinners at the pro days (at least one dinner involved an owner) and now private workouts and meetings at our facility.

Interesting how so many posters think that there is no way we are taking a QB.
                          You have to examine all of these QB prospects so that you make all of the QB desperate teams curious/nervous.

The Cleveland Browns: "How about this idea? Since we can't draft QBs well AT ALL lets follow the Giants around and figure out who they are showing interest in". It's sort of like when you were in high school and you tried peering at one of the smart kid's exam papers to steal answers off of it! Why can't we be that brillant kid... who steals the answers!?"

Comment

Working...
                          X