• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just had a nightmare that we took Rosen

That is all.

just take a deep breathe buddy.. it was just a bad dream

Comment

Rosen could end up being a very good QB. Assuming we pick one, we probably won't see how good/bad they are for a year or so. if we do see them this year, it is because the team is doing really poorly, so lets hope that doesn't occur.

Comment

That is my worst case scenario for this draft. I'd rather Mayfield or Jackson over Rosen.
        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

I like Mayfield the best but Rosen would be my second choice. Great natural thrower.
          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Rosen is def my worst nightmare with our 1st pick.
            2018 Draft Wishlist:
            1. Josh Allen QB Wyoming
            2. Sony Michel RB Georgia
            3. Conner Williams OT Texas OR Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma
            4. Rashaan Gaulden CB Tennessee

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
            - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Hahahaha
              I wouldn't be excited over Josh Rosen at all

Comment

Talk about setting the franchise back.
                Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneroses6300 View Post
                  Talk about setting the franchise back.
                  Not sure why folks don't like Rosen. Pretty much an Eli clone.
                  Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Did you wake up in a cold sweat ? In your nightmare was he wearing a Ryan Leaf tee shirt ?

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Aren't you the guy who has been vocally critical of Eli Manning ?
                      Why would we want another Eli clone ??
                      Immobile and prone to forcing the ball into tight coverage with fumbles and Int's galore

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

Aren't you the guy who has been vocally critical of Eli Manning ?
                        Why would we want another Eli clone ??
                        Immobile and prone to forcing the ball into tight coverage with fumbles and Int's galore
                        the eli hapters club would aboslutely hate jsh allen. every off target throw and they will be calling for allens head early and often.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

He's nothing like Eli besides maybe looks and mobility wise. He's injury prone, teammates hated him, and completely different character wise

Comment

I had a nightmare where the Giants didn't draft a quarterback at the 2 spot.

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                              I had a nightmare where the Giants didn't draft a quarterback at the 2 spot.
                              I had one where we draft a RB.

Comment

Working...
                              X