No announcement yet.

I just had a nightmare that we took Rosen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would be happy with rosen. he is the best passer in the draft and obj, shep, engram will be here long after Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Not sure why folks don't like Rosen. Pretty much an Eli clone.

Wait...what?
      Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed, strength, surprise, and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy.

Comment

I just really , really don't want him.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Can you define "puke"?
          Josh Rosen
          Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

From everything I've read and no, I won't post links here, they are out there, the concern is his ability to take a hit. A lot of Giants fans bash Eli for some very valid reasons, but do you see this kid taking a beating like Eli did against the Niner's, picking grass out of his facemask, and winning the game? Maybe, maybe not. I'm not a scout. I'm just turned off by players matter of factly stating they are "monotonous accurate" and the "best in the draft." Besides, he looks like he's kissing someones *** with those puckered lips every time he throws. My opinion folks, the only one that really matters to me.
            Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
              From everything I've read and no, I won't post links here, they are out there, the concern is his ability to take a hit. A lot of Giants fans bash Eli for some very valid reasons, but do you see this kid taking a beating like Eli did against the Niner's, picking grass out of his facemask, and winning the game? Maybe, maybe not. I'm not a scout. I'm just turned off by players matter of factly stating they are "monotonous accurate" and the "best in the draft." Besides, he looks like he's kissing someones *** with those puckered lips every time he throws. My opinion folks, the only one that really matters to me.
              I don't like how many concussions he's had. He comes from wealth, what's to say he doesn't retire if he gets another?

Comment

Anyone else read the story where wealthy kid Rosen as a HS senior - secretly behind his teammates backs.....started a fund raising campaign with local businesses and by himself collected enough $$$ so that every kid (specifically those from lower income families) would be able to go on a preseason game trip to Hawaii. Story in the Daily News included quotes from his HS coach.

Comment

"Eli Clone" or not, I'll take any bets anyone wants to put up that Rosen will be the pick at #2.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
                    "Eli Clone" or not, I'll take any bets anyone wants to put up that Rosen will be the pick at #2.
                    ill take your bet

Comment

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/video/...mpact-day-one/

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

ill take your bet
                        You're on. So if Rosen is the pick, I will finish every post for a year with a disclaimer that "CGYgiant was right." And if he isnt, you will finish every post for a year with a disclaimer that "DandyDon was right?"

Comment

Rosen will not be the pick.

Comment

I like Rosen, but he just doesn't feel like a guy who the Giants would draft

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

I like Rosen, but he just doesn't feel like a guy who the Giants would draft
                              I think his injury history will spook the Giants.

Comment

I think his injury history will spook the Giants.
                                I agree. Also, did you read the ESPN article on him? He is definitely a different kind of guy ... his personality will definitely not be for everyone.
                                Last edited by TCHOF; 04-11-2018, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X