I just had a nightmare that we took Rosen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

I like Rosen, but he just doesn't feel like a guy who the Giants would draft

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Can I guarantee that we'll win 2 SB's with Rosen? Sign me up.
      He hasn't looked to good the past few years but yes he had some magical runs for sure
      To bad he only leads the team into the playoffs about once a decade

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
        I had a nightmare where the Giants didn't draft a quarterback at the 2 spot.
        hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

You're on. So if Rosen is the pick, I will finish every post for a year with a disclaimer that "CGYgiant was right." And if he isnt, you will finish every post for a year with a disclaimer that "DandyDon was right?"
          depends. If Darnold goes #1, then the bet is on. Otherwise we take Darnold.

Only other guy we take is Chubb.

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

depends. If Darnold goes #1, then the bet is on. Otherwise we take Darnold.

Only other guy we take is Chubb.
            That's not going to work. The only way the bet it cancelled is if Rosen is not available at 2. Like if the Browns pick Allen and we pick Darnold, you lose.

Comment

With what little I even know about these young qbs, I'd take Webb a 100 times over Rosen. He's a big, hardworking dork, just like Eli, lol, I like him.
              Rosen, meh.

Comment

That's not going to work. The only way the bet it cancelled is if Rosen is not available at 2. Like if the Browns pick Allen and we pick Darnold, you lose.
                then nah. We will pick that ginger bum if he's there. Even though i think Mayfield and Rosen will be better pros

Comment

"Eli Clone" or not, I'll take any bets anyone wants to put up that Rosen will be the pick at #2.
                  Can I get in on this?

Comment

Rosen is the most Day 1 ready QB in this draft, i wouldn't be upset with this at all.

Comment

then nah. We will pick that ginger bum if he's there. Even though i think Mayfield and Rosen will be better pros
                      I still think Allen will end up being the best pro of this class. But we shall see...

Comment

I still think Allen will end up being the best pro of this class. But we shall see...
                        I think he'll be by far the worst. Lets bet on that somehow. Of the top 4. I think Lamar is a better prospect but he will get less opportunity than Allen

Comment

I think he'll be by far the worst. Lets bet on that somehow. Of the top 4. I think Lamar is a better prospect but he will get less opportunity than Allen
                          I'm willing, but it's a bet that might be hard to prove, and will probably not be won or lost for a few seasons at least. I agree that Allen is not the most NFL ready QB, so if a team gets Darnold or Rosen and they start off playing well, how long do I get with Allen?

It's kind of like with Rodgers. It took over 4 years to know what he could do.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                            I am not sure what you guys are watching that makes you scared of Rosen. Based on play, he is QB1 in this class. He is a Matt Ryan/Eli clone. Desoite the reports, there is zero wrong with his personality and he is not Bo Callahan from the Draft Day movie. He will be the best QB in this class.

Just read this:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/st...caa-2018-draft
                            After reading that, Iíll now be getting Rosen terror attacks ......
                            Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed, strength, surprise, and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy.

Comment

I think he quite possibly has the highest ceiling, so long as he goes to the right team who can properly groom and coach him (like the Giants). He seems to improve with every outing and played with a miserable cast last year and no QB coach. I can see Darnold playing real well too in the right circumstances, as well as Rosen. With Rosen, my major concerns are durability, coachability, and likability (leadership).
                              Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 04-11-2018, 04:25 PM.
                              2018 Draft Wishlist:
                              1. Josh Allen QB Wyoming
                              2. Sony Michel RB Georgia
                              3. Conner Williams OT Texas OR Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma
                              4. Rashaan Gaulden CB Tennessee

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                              - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

I'm willing, but it's a bet that might be hard to prove, and will probably not be won or lost for a few seasons at least. I agree that Allen is not the most NFL ready QB, so if a team gets Darnold or Rosen and they start off playing well, how long do I get with Allen?

It's kind of like with Rodgers. It took over 4 years to know what he could do.
                                ill give him 5 years man. I can't see him every being accurate enough to stay in the league. To me, he's a less athletic Logan Thomas who really does everything as well or better than Allen.

Teams clearly love him though

Comment

Working...
                                X