8. Brandon Parker
    9. Kolton Miller
    10. Alex Cappa
    11. Orlando Brown
    12. Will Richardson
    13. Joe Noteboom
    14. Geron Christian
    15. Desmond Harrison

This is a not a great OT class in general.Especially, at left tackle. Tme will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
      This is a not a great OT class in general.Especially, at left tackle. Tme will tell.
      I don't think they are Drafting Soders replacement in this Draft unless they get Williams or Mcglinchly. That would depend on what happens with the #2 pick. If they somehow get back to 5 or so and grab guard Nelson then they won't be getting any of the top tackles
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

If they trade back with Buffalo and get both their 1st round picks then Nelson would be out and one of those two could be in play

Another nice get would be C Ragnow in 2nd or 3rd
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Wow.. Not a big fan of Kolton Miller huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
            Wow.. Not a big fan of Kolton Miller huh?
            No...not at all. I was initially and went back and watched more. All athlete and very little technique. I shudder to say but he is another Flowers to me. 4th/5th round developmental guy, which is what Flowers should have been.

Comment

Jamarco Jones did worse at the combine than Orlando Brown.

Have no idea how anybody can rank those guys after such disastrous combines. Both had very good tape. Especially brown. but those combine performances, goodness gracious they were scary.

I;m secretly a big fan of Desmond Harrison LOL

not much tape to watch on youtube, just some highlights, and against small school crappy competition but man did he look good... again one would think he is impossible to grade.

Rankin: Watched two games. one game i loved his ability. the other, not so much. That scares me. But the game he looked good, he looked really really good. Who is the real Martinas Rankin? What i like about him is he can play every position on the line.

Connor willimas has the best bend...at least he did before the injury... He could turn out to be a stud..... i don't think he is as powerful as i'd like against NFL competition, but for LT i think hes fine. they say he may kick in to guard, but i think that is a bad idea, personally. They say he is great technically which would be a nice change for us. LOL

Brian oneil, if he does not get stronger will be a bust IMO. don't like the risk involved with him.

I like the idea of trying alex cappa or desmond harrison at guard. both are maulers in the run game and i think both have real potential for RT.

okorafor's tape was not good from what i saw. They say he has all the length and tools strength etc. in order to develop. But in my view he is a project with nice upside, but still a project.

Kolton miller is a great athlete, but his tape, meh. He has upside because he crushed the combine athletically.

I like tyrell crosby. but not sure what he will be at the NFL level. something about him doesn't jump off the screen for some reason. but he was dominant in college. some doubts in the back of your mind with him which can't be explained, but if he can do in the NFL what he did in college, he'll be great. I'd take the risk with him i think.

Brandon Parekr is my favortie sleeper LT who i think will succeed in the NFL.

Will richardson my other fav sleeper OT. but off field concerns.

PS you forgot this guy>>>>> https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-...otes-117103398

who is of course my absolute favorite of all time LOL
              Last edited by bigpoppy; 04-12-2018, 02:01 PM.

Comment

I agree with Brandon Parker possible 3rd or 4th round ? Showed well at Senior Bowl week.

Comment

The more tape i watch the more i like Crosby. IMO he isnt a LT but could play right side or maybe inside. Dude is a bully and plays to own his opponent, but his footwork looks soooo clunky on tape. Other than that he could be a nice addition.

Im also a fan of Cappa and Harrison, they could both be amazing prospects.... or practice squaders, LOL. Its the end of the draft and theyre from small schools, whatta ya expect??
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post

No...not at all. I was initially and went back and watched more. All athlete and very little technique. I shudder to say but he is another Flowers to me. 4th/5th round developmental guy, which is what Flowers should have been.
                    this **** always kills me,,like you or any of us has any idea what type of pro this kid turns out to be. the tape doesn't always tell the final story as has been seen time and time again in the NFL and in other pro sports as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                      The more tape i watch the more i like Crosby. IMO he isnt a LT but could play right side or maybe inside. Dude is a bully and plays to own his opponent, but his footwork looks soooo clunky on tape. Other than that he could be a nice addition.

Im also a fan of Cappa and Harrison, they could both be amazing prospects.... or practice squaders, LOL. Its the end of the draft and theyre from small schools, whatta ya expect??
                      these days the size of the school is mute,,can the kid play football or not? cappa can.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post

this **** always kills me,,like you or any of us has any idea what type of pro this kid turns out to be. the tape doesn't always tell the final story as has been seen time and time again in the NFL and in other pro sports as well.
                        dude. where are your rankings? sheesh. so easy to criticize. at least he put something out there and shared his hard work. how about a simple thank you?

of course nobody knows. That is what makes it fun. but if a fellow mb fan takes the time to watch tape and give us lists to discuss, you should not have the nerve to complain without at least doing the same.
                        Last edited by bigpoppy; 04-12-2018, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                          Here are my final OT rankings for this draft class:

1. Conor Williams
                          2. Mike McGlinchey
                          3. Tyrell Crosby
                          4. Martinas Rankin
                          5. Jamarco Jones
                          6. Chukwuma Okarofor
                          7. Brian O'Neill
                          8. Brandon Parker
                          9. Kolton Miller
                          10. Alex Cappa
                          11. Orlando Brown
                          12. Will Richardson
                          13. Joe Noteboom
                          14. Geron Christian
                          15. Desmond Harrison
                          Nice list I like Alex Cappa and Martinas Rankin. For some reason Rankins doesn’t get talked about much. Im hoping he falls to us in the 3rd round.

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post

Alex Cappa is going to start day one imo at right tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post

these days the size of the school is mute,,can the kid play football or not? cappa can.
                              While he killed it at a lower level of comp and did well in senior bowl practices, the thought of playing against lower comp makes me a little skeptical...... Then again he is getting drafted in the mid to late rounds, so whh not take a shot
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                              X