Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bills and Giants could have the framework for a Draft Day Trade in place...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bills and Giants could have the framework for a Draft Day Trade in place...

    Deal would most likely go down minutes before The Giants pick # 2 over all.
    Is this for real why is only one site reporting this and a site I never heard of?
    https://247sports.com/nfl/new-york-g...port-117241770

  • #2
    Because they are only guessing. Nobody knows but Gettleman.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm hoping that if Darnold isn't there at #2, all trade options are on the table

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
        I'm hoping that if Darnold isn't there at #2, all trade options are on the table
        Not me If Darnold Isn't there at number 2 I want Rosen or Barkley!

        Comment


        • #5
          I posted this in the draft forum yesterday, A lot of people were talking about this yesterday on twitter.

          Its Darnold or trade down at this point. Cant see this going any other way.

          Comment


          • #6
            There has been a lot of very deep , thoughtful , impressive analysis on this forum about different trade down scenarios. However, at the end of the day, remember the last two times we've been in this situation before where we can get this high a pick, we got LT and Eli. Those two players are not the only reason we won 4 Super bowls but I feel they're the main reason we have our 4 Super Bowls. There may be more value than is realized within the top 5 picks....

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

              Not me If Darnold Isn't there at number 2 I want Rosen or Barkley!
              OBJ / Barkley / Engram on the field together ! Wow !

              Comment


              • #8
                Another SWAG by a writer to get clicks, like Norwell to Giants, done deal - till its not; Daniels to Colts - until its not,; Odell to Rams - nope. More pure speculation.
                "Thumper! What did your father tell you?"

                Thumper (looking rather forlorn): "If you can't say somethin' nice..." (sigh) "...don't say nothin' at all

                Comment


                • #9
                  I would imagine that all potential trades are already in placed and they won't go into affect until the 1st pick is determined....because no way a blockbuster trade could be made within the time between picks
                  Long Live the King

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by nycowns View Post
                    I posted this in the draft forum yesterday, A lot of people were talking about this yesterday on twitter.

                    Its Darnold or trade down at this point. Cant see this going any other way.
                    Me either but do the Bills have any 1st rd picks high enough to draft anyone that we really want?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Here is the draft capital that the Bills own......They will probably suck regardless of getting a QB, so we need to get their 2019 1st rounder...

                      Round 1: Pick No. 21

                      Round 1: Pick No. 22

                      Round 2: Pick No. 53

                      Round 2: Pick No. 56

                      Round 3: Pick No. 65

                      Round 3: Pick No. 96

                      Round 4: Pick No. 121

                      Round 5: Pick No. 158

                      Round 5: Pick No. 166
                      Long Live the King

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I believe Buffalo has the 12th & 22nd picks in Round 1
                        "Thumper! What did your father tell you?"

                        Thumper (looking rather forlorn): "If you can't say somethin' nice..." (sigh) "...don't say nothin' at all

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Our pick = 2600 pts.

                          They would need to give us picks #21 - #65 = 2555


                          I say, take their two first, one of their 2nds and their first 3rd rounder. Then throw in next years #1 pick, with a conditional 2nd rounder if the first round value is too low.
                          Long Live the King

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by grapenut View Post
                            I believe Buffalo has the 12th & 22nd picks in Round 1
                            Their website has their picks listed incorrectly...lol......now I gotta go calculate again.....sheesh

                            https://billswire.usatoday.com/2018/...l-draft-picks/
                            Long Live the King

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                              Our pick = 2600 pts.

                              They would need to give us picks #21 - #65 = 2555


                              I say, take their two first, one of their 2nds and their first 3rd rounder. Then throw in next years #1 pick, with a conditional 2nd rounder if the first round value is too low.
                              3510 points is the most you will get (1.35% over 2600, the jets gave 1.35% of value in the trade up this year i think). No team would be crazier than the jets! LOL

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X