Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gettleman and QB's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gettleman and QB's

    Interesting fact that I just saw on Twitter:

    Getteman has been with 4 franchises in his 30 year career, during which time all of the starting QB's on those teams were first round picks:

    Jim Kelly
    John Elway
    Kerry Collins
    Eli
    Cam

  • #2
    Nice knowing ya David Webb..

    Comment


    • #3
      It really is an impressive list though..

      Comment


      • #4
        QB at 2 - confirmed

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post
          QB at 2 - confirmed


          Browns take Darnold, then Giants take Allen.

          Browns take Allen, then Giants take Darnold.

          It's really that cut and dry.

          Comment


          • #6
            Was he in Carolina when Kerry Collins was drafted too?

            Comment


            • #7
              Josh Allen is Kyle boller 2.0 . He was not a good player in college and will not be a good player in the nfl. I do not understand the love fest with this guy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Man this draft can not come soon enough.

                The anticipation is killing me

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by crooza172 View Post
                  Josh Allen is Kyle boller 2.0 . He was not a good player in college and will not be a good player in the nfl. I do not understand the love fest with this guy.


                  Wrong.

                  Boller played in the Air Raid at Cal.

                  Allen played under Center in a run-first pro-style offense.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Right . Allen's stats are similar to Josh Freeman and his tape shows his inability to take over games. He played on a crap conference and couldn't even light it up. He is overrated and will be a backup in three years or less at best .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                      Interesting fact that I just saw on Twitter:

                      Getteman has been with 4 franchises in his 30 year career, during which time all of the starting QB's on those teams were first round picks:

                      Jim Kelly
                      John Elway
                      Kerry Collins
                      Eli
                      Cam
                      any link? this is pretty amazing if true
                      Last edited by NovaScotian; 04-12-2018, 05:49 PM. Reason: awesome ability to misspell common words

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Browns are going to take Lamar Jackson, and Saquon Barkley.

                        Giants take Mayfield and win numerous SBs.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NovaScotian View Post

                          any link? this is pretty amazing if true
                          Dan DugganþVerified account @DDuggan21 5h5 hours ago
                          Nugget I found interesting: Gettleman has been with four franchises in a 30-year NFL career. Hes essentially been around five starting QBs: Jim Kelly (14th pick), John Elway (#1), Kerry Collins (#5), Eli (#1) and Cam Newton (#1).

                          https://twitter.com/DDuggan21?ref_sr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                            Browns are going to take Lamar Jackson, and Saquon Barkley.

                            Giants take Mayfield and win numerous SBs.
                            Holy ****, that would throw the draft into a frenzy right from the get-go!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Thank you sir! And Lamar / Saquon duo is crazy... wow... How would you make a plan to stop that?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X