Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barkley spotted wearing Giants hoodie in PA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by dayeh33 View Post

    OH my fault I thought it was Soviet Russia.. What a dumb statement. As a draft prospect the one thing youre not supposed to wear is a specific NFL teams apparel in public unless you're trying to send an obvious message for that organization to draft you
    Maybe he is trying to send an obvious message for that organization to draft him.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

    "I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by dayeh33 View Post

      OH my fault I thought it was Soviet Russia.. What a dumb statement. As a draft prospect the one thing youre not supposed to wear is a specific NFL teams apparel in public unless you're trying to send an obvious message for that organization to draft you
      It was a joke.

      Easy boy!
      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • #18
        Saquon to Giants

        Comment


        • #19
          Barkley got a free sweatshirt on his visit with the Giants.. Barkley wore the sweatshirt.. but I bet this is where he wants to go...

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
            Maybe he is trying to send an obvious message for that organization to draft him.
            Or, he is telling the Browns to draft him No. 1 or the Giants will tske him at two.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by TEM View Post

              I don't hold them in contempt. I view the Jets as the misfit friend. Dallas on the other hand
              The Jets have been a productive farm team for the Giants, at times. Nice of them to give us Barkley, before he's shot.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

                The Jets have been a productive farm team for the Giants, at times. Nice of them to give us Barkley, before he's shot.
                LOL

                The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by dayeh33 View Post

                  As a draft prospect the one thing youre not supposed to wear is a specific NFL teams apparel in public
                  The skeptic in me would like a link to this official rule. Otherwise it seems ridiculous

                  2018 Draft Wishlist:
                  1. Josh Allen QB Wyoming
                  2. Sony Michel RB Georgia
                  3. Conner Williams OT Texas OR Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma
                  4. Rashaan Gaulden CB Tennessee

                  "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                  - Homer J. Simpson

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
                    The skeptic in me would like a link to this official rule. Otherwise it seems ridiculous
                    How can a league enforce a rule like that? They don't work for any NFL team yet.
                    What are they going to do?.....Say they can't drafted?
                    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

                      How can a league enforce a rule like that? They don't work for any NFL team yet.
                      What are they going to do?.....Say they can't drafted?
                      exactly
                      2018 Draft Wishlist:
                      1. Josh Allen QB Wyoming
                      2. Sony Michel RB Georgia
                      3. Conner Williams OT Texas OR Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma
                      4. Rashaan Gaulden CB Tennessee

                      "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                      - Homer J. Simpson

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post

                        exactly
                        Which gets us back to my original point......This is America.
                        Saquan Barkley is a college student and can wear whatever the hell he wants.
                        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I guess we should start questioning his judgement/intelligence for wearing giants swag in Philly? ;-P

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
                            I guess we should start questioning his judgement/intelligence for wearing giants swag in Philly? ;-P
                            it makes me like him even more!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              No harm done, if the Giants pick him, great (For him), if they don't the sweater is old news (obviously he wants to be picked as early as possible, so not by the Giants if they don't pick him at 2) and it's on to the next team. I wouldn't call it a dumb or smart thing to do except for the fact that he's in Philly (if that's where he is) as people have said. Although the people of Philly probably encourage him and that we get a RB with the #2 over a Franchise QB if there is one on the board.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X