Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saquon Barkley spotted in Pennsylvania Barber Shop wearing Giants Hoodie...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saquon Barkley spotted in Pennsylvania Barber Shop wearing Giants Hoodie...

http://zestynews.com/post/756244/saq...=Zesty-Twitter

If that is not a sign from God I don't know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
      Amen.

Comment

Saquon to Giants confirmed.

Comment

Oh please get heem.
          I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

Great.

Now hopefully the Browns panic and trade from 4 to 2 to get him and the Giants come away with other picks plus the Browns two second rounders (33) and (35).

Then the Giants would have the first three picks in the second round plus at least another high pick in 2019.

Then the Giants trade with Denver back to 5 and pick up another bunch of picks including the Denver second rounder - giving them four early picks in the second round.

Giants draft Nelson the ND guard at 5.

Then they use two of the picks they have in the second round plus another newly acquired pick to trade back into the first round and take the OT from ND McGlinchey.

Oline fixed. And they still have additional picks plus their own to address the D.

Hey, a guy can dream, right?
            Last edited by Roswell; 04-14-2018, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Maybe he was just cold ?
                "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

I wore my Van Halen concert-T to work in the yard...does that make me David Lee Roth?

Comment

I believe in omens. This one means the pick will certainly be someone else.

Comment

HaHa Rosey, I wouldn't mind seeing Barkley in Giant gear for the next 10 years.

Comment

Sure looks good un that hoodie! Even if a QB is the right way to go, how could any Giants fan NOT be happy to have this young man on the team?
                        sigpic

Comment

Looks like Barkley is sending signals out like Rosen that he wants to play for the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarBear56 View Post
                            I wore my Van Halen concert-T to work in the yard...does that make me David Lee Roth?
                            Yes??
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

He is 1 of the MANY players id be fine with at 2..... As long as we address OLine, PLEASE address OL in the draft, LOL
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                              X