No announcement yet.

Giants % likelihood with the #2 pick as of now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, I believe the Browns take Darnold. I think heís more ready than Allen and thatís what the Browns need.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

Could be but I want to see what he can do at RT .
      I'd rather see him at G. I don't think he will be good at either tackle spot.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

I'd rather see him at G. I don't think he will be good at either tackle spot.
        He could be but it is up to him.
        The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

He could be but it is up to him.
          His technique (which hasn't improved in 4 years) is terrible at tackle. He has raw strength but its negated at tackle by the speedy pass rush. I feel his best bet is G, which doesnt mean he will be good there either but I think it is his best bet to play in the league.

Comment

100% it will be 1 of a possible 10 or so players at #2 or they'll trade down.
            Last edited by Blue_ToThe_Bone; 04-14-2018, 12:56 PM.

Comment

His technique (which hasn't improved in 4 years) is terrible at tackle. He has raw strength but its negated at tackle by the speedy pass rush. I feel his best bet is G, which doesnt mean he will be good there either but I think it is his best bet to play in the league.
              I agree

Comment

In his defence , His play did improve last season.
                The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by ETMF999 View Post
                  80% Allen
                  18% Darnold
                  1% Chubb
                  0.8% Barkley
                  0.2% Rosen
                  I think there is only a 10% chance of this.

Comment

I agree with this completely. I'm sure it'd be a bit of transition switching positions but his (limited) skill set just seems like it would translate better at guard.

Comment

100% we trade with Buf for their 12, 22, 53, 56 picks...then 100% chance we trade 12 and 34 to get back up to 5 or 6 and take Nelson.

Comment

Originally posted by river555 View Post
                        100% we trade with Buf for their 12, 22, 53, 56 picks...then 100% chance we trade 12 and 34 to get back up to 5 or 6 and take Nelson.
                        You and others keep posting to trade up after that trade. Denver, Colts and the Browns will not make that trade. At twelve you getting leftovers, while others above are getting filet mignon.

Comment

Originally posted by ETMF999 View Post
                          80% Allen
                          18% Darnold
                          1% Chubb
                          0.8% Barkley
                          0.2% Rosen
                          So the odds of dying by asteroid are significantly higher than the odds of winning Powerball?

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
                            You and others keep posting to trade up after that trade. Denver, Colts and the Browns will not make that trade. At twelve you getting leftovers, while others above are getting filet mignon.
                            sometimes teams prefer several leftovers over 1 serving of filet mignon

Comment

The end of the world as we know it will more than likely Be 1. A nuclear conflict 2.A Super Volcano erupting 3. Asteroid strike. 4. Global warming causing the permafrost to melt and release massive amounts of methane. And not in any particular order 4 is more likely to happen in about 50 to 75 years,1 Who knows when 2 and 3 Will happen but 2 is past due but when you figure it is measured in 100s of thousands of years between incidents your guess is as good as any.Yellowstone and Aetna are both possible in the near future.Yellowstone is past due according to geologic time.

Comment

Working...
                              X