Should we try to trade ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
    The RB draft class is deep but everything else falls off.
    Really surprise to see you state that since you usually do your homework, besides RB I believe DB is deep this year.

Comment

This is not a deep draft class. Almost all scouts I've read agree on this. There is about 1 round of good players then it drops off a lot. The RB draft class is deep but everything else falls off. I think that's why so many teams will try to move up in this draft not only because of the QBs but so they can try to get some of the good talent at the end of the first round. I would not move back in this draft in the 2nd round. I'd rather move back into the 1st round from our 2nd round pick to be honest; if we had to pick between those two options (trading back or trading up).. Get the 5th year option on a player.
      This class is deep in certain positions, like RB, OG, and CB
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post

This class is deep in certain positions, like RB, OG, and CB
        Very deep in OGs.
        The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

This is not a deep draft class. Almost all scouts I've read agree on this. There is about 1 round of good players then it drops off a lot. The RB draft class is deep but everything else falls off. I think that's why so many teams will try to move up in this draft not only because of the QBs but so they can try to get some of the good talent at the end of the first round. I would not move back in this draft in the 2nd round. I'd rather move back into the 1st round from our 2nd round pick to be honest; if we had to pick between those two options (trading back or trading up).. Get the 5th year option on a player.
          Depends on the Position! It is VERY DEEP at Running Back also some Sleeper Edge Rushers like Arden Key, Uchenna Nwosu and others. Every year Kiper and others say "Not a Deep Draft" but yet teams find guys like Alvin Kamara in the 3rd Round
          Last edited by Sicko; 04-16-2018, 02:11 PM.

Comment

I agree on the depth, especially in the third round.

Comment

Working...
            X