Forget 1st pick what about 2 and 3?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget 1st pick what about 2 and 3?

1st is Darnold Chubb or Barkley and even nelson even if u don't agree with that order. We should suspect one of those. We all would be happy with either of them on our team.

so rd 2 and 3 become more intriguing if we don't trade.

Players ranked 30 to 40

who we choosing. I know it depends on our 1st but what are some solid names ?

Id love a guice or Michel if they are there. Oline help would be good too if not a back, Id be interested in a tackle like Connor Williams what can be groomed to take over for solder in a few years

Comment

Mcglinchhey LT on some top 50 lists have him there. I doubt he is there but what do i know. He would be nice with our 2nd pick, and then bye flowers.
      Orlando Brown LT ?
      Harold Landry, EDGE, Boston College ( I like this guy )
      Harrison Phillips, DT, Stanford
      Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado
      Isaiah Wynn, OG, Georgia
      Billy Price, C, Ohio State Versatile player. Can play both C and guard.

Comment

Interior OL in 2nd - Billy Price?

Penny - RB in 3rd?

Comment

Ragnow in 2nd round
          Freeman or Penny or Ballarge in 3rd round
          D. Leonard or L. Jacobs (T.B.) 3rd round

Comment

2. Billy Price
            3. M.J Stewart

Comment

Does anyone like our FS situation. Any middle fielders in 2nd or 3rd. Would be nice to get a Billy price in rd 2 and a FS or Corner round 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Elidagoat713 View Post
                2. Billy Price
                3. M.J Stewart
                big fan of these 2..

if we don't go Chubb.. I like Sam Hubbard in the 2nd
                Last edited by Carter.525; 04-15-2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sheepdip View Post
                  1st is Darnold Chubb or Barkley and even nelson even if u don't agree with that order. We should suspect one of those. We all would be happy with either of them on our team.

so rd 2 and 3 become more intriguing if we don't trade.

Players ranked 30 to 40

who we choosing. I know it depends on our 1st but what are some solid names ?
                  Looking at 3 round (4 total pick options) #2, #34, #66, #69

If....

Darnold
                  H-Landry Edge
                  M-Rankin OT/G
                  R-Penny RB

Barkley
                  B-Price C/OG
                  R-Green DE
                  A-Miller. WR

B Chubb
                  M-Hughes CB
                  N Chubb. RB
                  O-Brown. OT

Comment

Ive fooled with probably 30 different mock draft scenarios with some of the sit3s out there.

Main thing that resonates for me is lack of depth at EDGE after Chubb and the overall depth at both OL ( more heavily at interior) and RB.

When you go either QB, OL or RB in 1st the pass rush options fade quickly (seemingly by end of 2nd).

If you go Chubb (Edge) in 1st there are plenty of solid OL and RB options at least thru the end of the 3rd.

This is one reason I lean to Chubb in 1st because I/we can still get solid players thru pick 69 where going the other route few pass rushers will be around by late 2nd....IMO.

Comment

Our need at QB is so great, I suggest we select on in the first, second and third rounds.
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

OL or DL in the 2nd unless an elite RB prospect drops
                        Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by sheepdip View Post
                          Harold Landry, EDGE, Boston College ( I like this guy )
                          Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado
                          Isaiah Wynn, OG, Georgia
                          Billy Price, C, Ohio State Versatile player. Can play both C and guard.
                          Good group of players there, wouldn't be upset if we drafted any of those.

I'm with you on Landry, I love the repertoire of moves he can beat you with. His pass rushing technic is EXCELLENT. One might even argue his skill is more developed than Bradley Chubb's. Landry's bend/dip is ridiculous, the kind where he could run full speed at and under a table. Like Joey Bosa, you can tell Landry has been coached up. They aren't athletic freaks, but will beat you due to their skill.

Comment

Originally posted by EZ_E View Post

Good group of players there, wouldn't be upset if we drafted any of those.

I'm with you on Landry, I love the repertoire of moves he can beat you with. His pass rushing technic is EXCELLENT. One might even argue his skill is more developed than Bradley Chubb's. Landry's bend/dip is ridiculous, the kind where he could run full speed at and under a table. Like Joey Bosa, you can tell Landry has been coached up. They aren't athletic freaks, but will beat you due to their skill.
                            Problem is I think Landry is going to go in Round 1. If we trade down with lets say the Bills, Id be good with Landry.

Comment

i've done a few mocks and i like the talent available in rounds 2/3 for the OL. Could grab a Will Hernandez or Billy Price, maybe a Frank Ragnow or Tyrell Crosby.

3rd round i feel like we may come away with a corner. We need one right now and who knows the future of Apple or Jackrabbit after this year. Could see a MJ Stewart or Duke Dawson or Quenton Meeks around there. Some 2nd round corners could be Mike Hughes, Isaiah Oliver,, Carlton Davis, Donte Jackson.

Also think edge rusher may be a mid round pick too (if we dont go Chubb at 1). Some names i like are Harold Landry, Sam Hubbard, Lorenzo Carter, Josh Sweat, Darius Leonard.

There's a ton of mid round rbs that can be had too. Sony Michel, Ronald Jones, Kerryon Johnson, Nick Chubb, Rashad Penny, Mark Walton, Nyheim Hines, Akrum Wadley, Royce Freeman, Josh Adams. This is kind of why i think we should pass on Barkley. There are a lot of good RBs available in this class.
                              Last edited by gibril28wilson; 04-16-2018, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X