Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Derrius Guice in the 2nd round if he's still there or Isiah Wynn

Comment

Round 1 Pick 2 trade with Buffalo (12,22, 56) ( a pick or 2 in next years draft )
      Round 1 Pick 12 Denzel Ward CB, Ohio State
      Round 1 Pick 22 Pilly Price Center, Ohio State.
      Round 2 Pick 33 Darius Leonard OLB, South Carolina State
      Round 2 Pick 56 Braden Smith, OG Auburn
      Round 3 Pick 66 D.J. Moore WR, Maryland
      Round 3 Pick 69 Josh Adams RB, Notre Dame
      The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
        Round 1 Pick 2 trade with Buffalo (12,22, 56) ( a pick or 2 in next years draft )
        Round 1 Pick 12 Denzel Ward CB, Ohio State
        Round 1 Pick 22 Pilly Price Center, Ohio State.
        Round 2 Pick 33 Darius Leonard OLB, South Carolina State
        Round 2 Pick 56 Braden Smith, OG Auburn
        Round 3 Pick 66 D.J. Moore WR, Maryland
        Round 3 Pick 69 Josh Adams RB, Notre Dame
        Better be their ( Buffalo ) 1st round pick in that next draft or that trade is absolutely awful

Comment

Billy Price in the 2nd
          Josh Sweat in the 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

Better be their ( Buffalo ) 1st round pick in that next draft or that trade is absolutely awful
            or a 2nd and 3rd. I can agree wit a 1st
            The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

Yea I just don't have much interest in dropping to 12 unless they ( Buffalo ) make it absolutely impossible to say no

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

I'm a trade down guy and Buffalo has the most assets so I would target Buffalo but agree -- we need a lot from them.

I would DEMAND #12, #22, both their 2nds, their 3rd and then next years 1st.

So our #2 for 6 picks. I would be willing to offset one or 2 of this years picks by throwing in our 4 and or 5th round picks this year.

We would walk away with 2 1sts, 3 2nds, 3 3rds and be sitting on 2 #1s in next years draft. I don't think you could walk away from that type of deal.

Comment

Originally posted by BleedingBlue123 View Post

I'm a trade down guy and Buffalo has the most assets so I would target Buffalo but agree -- we need a lot from them.

I would DEMAND #12, #22, both their 2nds, their 3rd and then next years 1st.

So our #2 for 6 picks. I would be willing to offset one or 2 of this years picks by throwing in our 4 and or 5th round picks this year.

We would walk away with 2 1sts, 3 2nds, 3 3rds and be sitting on 2 #1s in next years draft. I don't think you could walk away from that type of deal.
                  I agree that's a good haul
                  Hard to turn that down but tell them that's what you need and then hang up the phone

Comment

Working...
                  X