Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Browns are rumored to want to pick Josh Allen at # 1...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E-Z-E View Post

I'm just not blown away by any of these qbs. And based on what DG said, it's sounds like Barkley would fit the criteria for a 2nd overall pick. We will find out thursday after next.

Side note, of all the qbs, darnold seems to have a better pocket presence. Allen runs out of the pocket a lot and throws off balance. That worries me. Just my 2cents.
    Don't get me wrong, I am not blown away by any of these QBs either. IMO, if the Giants don't select a QB, they MUST trade down. There will be teams begging the Giants to rob them for that 2nd pick. I'm telling you, if the Giants don't go QB, watch out for a blockbuster trade.

Comment

Originally posted by StroSwift10NYG View Post
      I bet the Browns pick Darnold.. the owner was siting with his parents
      I think they are choosing between Darnold and Allen.

Comment

The thought of a QB this year at #2 adds to my already pinging anxiety. Please dont screw this up...I need something enjoyable to look forward to this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 455Buick View Post
          The thought of a QB this year at #2 adds to my already pinging anxiety. Please dont screw this up...I need something enjoyable to look forward to this year.
          I don't think the Giants are looking for Eli's successor this year. I think they're looking for more weapons (Barkley) and more protection and for help in the pass rush.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Z-E View Post
            Something makes me feel that if Barkley is there at 2, we take him.
            I love Barkley, but there is no way in hell the Giants pass on Darnold he's their guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ETMF999 View Post

Facts.

They're taking a QB and with Darnold off the board, Allen is an EASY NO-BRAINER pick.

https://twitter.com/JoshNorris/statu...65427132801025
              The Bills will give us 6 picks for Allen, EASY NO BRAINER.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post

I would rather Brian Drew than Josh Allen lol.
                I thought this was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBeard View Post
                  Giants take Darnold, I take a leave of absence.

USC QBs SUCK!!!!! They donít do anything in the league.
                  im the opposite...Giants don't take Darnold, Rosen or Allen.... I'm retiring as a football fan. Not watching this anymore. A fanbase that won't let go of an old QB and a front office that listens to the fanbase, The Giants will stink for years

Comment

Allen is not good..why would they pick him i wouldnt

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBeard View Post
                      Giants take Darnold, I take a leave of absence.

USC QBs SUCK!!!!! They donít do anything in the league.
                      Carson palmer was on his way to being an amazing qb before he got his knee taken out and was pretty good in the twilight of his career. I agree that Leinart and sanchez were dissapointing but they were not rated as highly as darnold. I don't think the school is the problem

Comment

Originally posted by StewieZ View Post

im the opposite...Giants don't take Darnold, Rosen or Allen.... I'm retiring as a football fan. Not watching this anymore. A fanbase that won't let go of an old QB and a front office that listens to the fanbase, The Giants will stink for years
                        Well if they stink next year, they can draft a qb, especially if they trade down and get a 1st for next year to give them the ammo

Comment

Originally posted by huckleberryeli View Post

Well if they stink next year, they can draft a qb, especially if they trade down and get a 1st for next year to give them the ammo
                          huh? If they stink next yr , we should move up and take a qb? Am I understanding this is what you're saying?

Why not take a qb now, this year?

Comment

Originally posted by StewieZ View Post

Sounds like football just isn't your sport. Perhaps stick to the Winter Olympics! You can watch ice skating and bobsledding.

Comment

Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
                              Sounds like football just isn't your sport. Perhaps stick to the Winter Olympics! You can watch ice skating and bobsledding.
                              Nah, curling is where is at!

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Teams draft players in RD1 that they don't work out all the time.
                                You work out players when you're uncertain about them, not simply because you want to draft them.
                                I should have said the Browns didn't get any visits from Barkley, Chubb or Fitzpatrick or give any of them a workout. This article from the Cleveland Plain Dealer says, "The lack of pre-draft private time is odd."

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...y_chubb_a.html
                                Last edited by cheapseats; 04-18-2018, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X