The Godfather's Top 150

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post

Get him stronger, coach him up. Create some sub-packages for him in the meantime. There is a lot there to like about Lamar.

He carried that Louisville Team, the guy is a winner, and he is electric. I like Darnold and Mayfield more, but Lamar can be real good if he is in the right situation.
    I strongly agree about Jackson. Given the right situation, I think he could be a star. I do worry about his health long term in the NFL.

I also agree with Gil about Jackson potentially fitting in very well with the Steelers.
    Last edited by BlueSanta; 04-16-2018, 05:27 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

I think Braden Smith is undervalued and would be a better pick than Crosby in the second, He held his own against some really good pass rushers in the SEC. Plus his run blocking is severly underrated.

http://www.1500espn.com/vikings-2/20...-braden-smith/

Comment

Old age has made him crazy, haha! If 4 QBs are ranked in his top 10 then this has to be the best QB draft class of all time. Jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
          Old age has made him crazy, haha! If 4 QBs are ranked in his top 10 then this has to be the best QB draft class of all time. Jeez.
          Or some of other factors such as a really poor draft top of the draft class in other positions that are usually valued highly like OT, WR, DE and CB. Which is the case.

Or if there are a number of Teams with no franchise QB or a lot of teams with aging, over-the-hill franchise QBs. Many of these teams are picking in the top 10. Which is the case.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X