No announcement yet.

SAQUON BARKLEY is our pick?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well clearly we are not interested in Barkley and this is a smoke screen to trick the Browns or Broncos into trading up to get him or into taking him #1.

or

We are clearly not interested in a QB and all that talk is about Darnold and Rosen is a smoke screen to entice some team into trading up to get a QB or to trick the Browns into taking a QB #1.

or some other possible scenario. We will know in 12 days and I don't think Riddick knows any more about our pick than any of us. Gettleman was hired after his interview and I doubt the owners told anyone they interviewed what their plans were.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

Maybe it's just me, but calling an opinion "it's official" just gets old.
      Who said it was 'official'?

Comment

there's no way Saquan is worth the value of the #2 overall pick in this QB loaded draft. would be idiotic to pass up 3 1st rounders for a RB in modern day football.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

Maybe it's just me, but calling an opinion "it's official" just gets old.
          who said " official" ????

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post

who said " official" ????
            You did.

Its official.JPG

Your original headline said "It's Official: Saquon-Barkley-is-our-pick." The pic above shows both me and Jomo replying to the original Title.

Now it says Saquon-Barkley-is-our-pick?

Looks like the mods fixed it for you - your OP now says "Last edited by RoanokeFan; Yesterday, 09:18 PM"
            Last edited by DandyDon; 04-17-2018, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roswell View Post

He doesnít if the Browns want him and they trade up to get him. The Browns have an opportunity to have the first two picks in the first round.

And the Giants have the opportunity to have the 4th pick in the first round and the first 3 picks in the second round (plus other picks).

Thatís what Iím hoping happens.
              Man I could get excited about that deal !!!

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

Man I could get excited about that deal !!!
                Yeah.

And even more excited if after trading back to 4 then the Giants swap back to 5 with Denver for more early second and third round picks.

This is the way they can get Nelson or Chubb if the first 4 picks go QB, RB, QB, QB.

That is the ideal scenario for the Giants if they donít want a QB or Barkley.....
                Last edited by Roswell; 04-17-2018, 01:20 PM.

Comment

What are we going to do about QB ???

Maybe trade back into the 1st?

haven't yuo be listing to gettleman for the past 5 months? ... Eli has AT LEAST 2 more years...

Comment

I don't think Barkley makes it to the 4th pick....
                    of course he does (unless its to us at 2).
                    2018 Draft Wishlist:
                    1. Josh Allen QB Wyoming
                    2. Sony Michel RB Georgia
                    3. Conner Williams OT Texas OR Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma
                    4. Rashaan Gaulden CB Tennessee

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                    - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Roswell View Post

Yeah.

And even more excited if after trading back to 4 then the Giants swap back to 5 with Denver for more early second and third round picks.

This is the way they can get Nelson or Chubb if the first 4 picks go QB, RB, QB, QB.

That is the ideal scenario for the Giants if they donít want a QB or Barkley.....
                      If D.G. can pull some smooth moves like John Lynch did last year

Comment

Working...
                      X