Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants could be involved in massive 3 team trade...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Giants could be involved in massive 3 team trade...

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartanntp
    If true I am not happy we should be getting the # 1 over all not 4 and 12 ...

  • #2
    So No. 4 and No. 12 for No. 2?

    Comment


    • #3
      I'd love to come out with the 4 and 12 personally

      Comment


      • #4
        4th and 12th with 3qbs getting picked ahead of them? Whatís not to like? If Rosen drops we get a top qb and another top 15th pick. Donít want to give up our 2nd rounder though.


        this doesnít make sense though. The browns are giving up their no1 overall and their 4th overall pick for a no 2 overall pick? The bills will have to give them a lot more picks for that to happen.
        Last edited by DarkSaint; 04-16-2018, 10:25 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Why would you want to move up and give picks away? I'd be ecstatic if we get 4 and 12 but I doubt it, I don't see why Cleveland would make the trade.

          Comment


          • #6
            the tweet says Giants would be sliding to 4th or 12th not 4th and 12th thats a big difference

            Comment


            • #7
              That would mean the Bills are trading the house to go from No. 12 to No. 1 including the No. 12 pick and possibly the No. 22 pick and some more picks like first rounders in 2019 and 2020. The Browns would then trade their No. 4 and No. 12 for the Giants No. 2.
              Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 04-16-2018, 10:28 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                source?...random internet dudes imagination?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TheAussieGiant View Post
                  the tweet says Giants would be sliding to 4th or 12th not 4th and 12th thats a big difference
                  The quote from Schneirhan`s article.
                  the Giants would then get the Bills' No. 4 and No. 12 picks, while the Bills would find themselves with the No. 1 overall pick.

                  Take it now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                    4th and 12th with 3qbs getting picked ahead of them? Whatís not to like? If Rosen drops we get a top qb and another top 15th pick. Donít want to give up our 2nd rounder though.


                    this doesnít make sense though. The browns are giving up their no1 overall and their 4th overall pick for a no 2 overall pick? The bills will have to give them a lot more picks for that to happen.
                    If the Bills want leap to No. 1 or 2, they're going to have to put up more than just their No.12 and 22 picks either way imo. They are going to have to trade the house no matter what for any of this to happen.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mcillo View Post

                      The quote from Schneirhan`s article.
                      the Giants would then get the Bills' No. 4 and No. 12 picks, while the Bills would find themselves with the No. 1 overall pick.

                      Take it now.
                      How are the Bills going to get No. 4 from the Browns without losing their No. 12 pick?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post

                        How are the Bills going to get No. 4 from the Browns without losing their No. 12 pick?
                        or number 1 from the browns without losing their 12? let alone both 1 and 4 from the browns? what do the browns get?

                        sounds like complete nonsense

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/sta...09113267142657

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Watching Path to the Draft and they started show out by saying that they werenít going to share details but that there were some very strong / crazy rumors going on...this per Daniel Jeremiah.

                            If we end up with #4 and #12 and Browns are sliding out of #1 and moving #4 I would assume that we may be giving the Something to the Browns in the process...not sure Buffalo can make all that happen by themselves. Dropping 2 spots and adding 12th pick would be awesome!!!! Unless we are giving back a few other picks.

                            Chubb at #4 and any one of Edmonds, Ward, James, Fitz....maybe even Nelson slips to us at #12

                            If we go D with say Chubb and Fitz...we can grab OL/RB/WR in rounds 2 and 3

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post

                              If the Bills want leap to No. 1 or 2, they're going to have to put up more than just their No.12 and 22 picks either way imo. They are going to have to trade the house no matter what for any of this to happen.
                              Yup, doesn't make sense for cleveland to give up 2 top guys for a bunch of picks. they already have a lot of picks. They can get the qb they want and possibly barkley by staying put.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X