Trade with Bills will.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade with Bills will.....

Giants get Bills 12 and 22 first rounds, plus two of there second round picks. Next year Bills second round pick.
    12th pick Davenport ( instead of Chubb )
    22th pick Guice or Michel (instead of Barkley )
    Three. second round draft picks. OL, CB, LB.
    Thoughts on possible trade and picks.

Not nearly enough....need their 2019 1st round pick or they can **** off

Comment

I don't like it. Shocknaweny nailed it with his reasons why. Even that wouldn't be enough.
      “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

I wouldn’t trade out of the pick.

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post
          NotmallN I would say that. But with so many homes to fill. Do you want one pick for that spot or maybe 4 or 5 posdposs future Starters?
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Has to be the right value coming back though ....can't just dump the 2nd overall pick for some 2nd's and 3rd's and a really late 1st

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              NotmallN I would say that. But with so many homes to fill. Do you want one pick for that spot or maybe 4 or 5 posdposs future Starters?
              The chances of drafting good players with all those picks is very low. I say you trust your board and draft a good player NOW. The top of this draft is very good and you don’t get chances like this often. Teams want to trade up for a reason.

How has trading down down worked out for the teams that did it the last few times at the top of he draft?

To me trading down means the GM is cocky as hell and believes he has got several players rated above or he same as he top guys in this draft... “the smartest man in the room” ...the Bills are an awful trade partner and I would tell them to pound sand.

The Colts have no interest in a QB and only traded down to six. Plus their roster is way worse than the Giants.

I just don’t see how a trade down helps the Giants. The haul would have to be massive. And they might end up using it to trade up for a QB in a year or two. Horrible outcome.

Take the QB or BPA and compete now. The NFL is a season-to-season sport. The only future-minded move that makes sense is taking a quarterback. If not doing that get the best player TODAY that has the highest chance of helping this team for at least 4-5 seasons.
              Last edited by TE88; 04-23-2018, 12:01 PM.

Comment

I actually think that the Bills would only give us a huge haul (or be interested in our pick at all) if Darnold is still there at 2. If he's not there, they can trade to 4 or 5 and give up less to get Rosen or Allen.

Comment

We'd have to get their first Rounder next year too. In this draft the Second overall pick is extremely valuable.

I don't see us trading down, but who the heck knows at this point?

Smoke Signals everywhere.

Comment

If Cleveland wanted the 2nd pick we could get the #4 pick and probably the 33rd pick and the 35th pick. So we would have the #4 pick and the first THREE picks in RD 2.
                    That is what the value chart says. Still don't want to trade out?

That is the only way the Browns can be assured of the QB and Barkley...if that's what they want.
                    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

If Cleveland wanted the 2nd pick we could get the #4 pick and probably the 33rd pick and the 35th pick. So we would have the #4 pick and the first THREE picks in RD 2.
                      That is what the value chart says. Still don't want to trade out?

That is the only way the Browns can be assured of the QB and Barkley...if that's what they want.
                      I don’t see it. If they think the Giants are going Chubb/Barkley then I’m sure they’d be happy to end up with whichever one New York doesn’t pick. They also might be wanting to trade that #4 to one of the QB desperate teams, especially if he Giants don’t take a QB.

Who knows. I will concede that a trade down that keeps the Giants in the top 5 is no so bad. I would not trade lower.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                        I actually think that the Bills would only give us a huge haul (or be interested in our pick at all) if Darnold is still there at 2. If he's not there, they can trade to 4 or 5 and give up less to get Rosen or Allen.
                        That’s a good point and probably correct

Comment

I don’t see it. If they think the Giants are going Chubb/Barkley then I’m sure they’d be happy to end up with whichever one New York doesn’t pick. They also might be wanting to trade that #4 to one of the QB desperate teams, especially if he Giants don’t take a QB.

Who knows. I will concede that a trade down that keeps the Giants in the top 5 is no so bad. I would not trade lower.
                          OK..I f we trade will Buffalo we could get three first rounders, including two this year at 12 and 22. Since all the QB's will be gone, we could have the 8th best position player with that pick. IF they don't want a QB, that would be a good move in my view.
                          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

OK..I f we trade will Buffalo we could get three first rounders, including two this year at 12 and 22. Since all the QB's will be gone, we could have the 8th best position player with that pick. IF they don't want a QB, that would be a good move in my view.
                            If they aren’t going QB or Chubb,I guess you could argue it. I wouldn’t pass up a QB and Chubb though. Especially given where the Giants roster is at on those two positions. To me the next real solid players are all DBs: Ward, James, and Fitzpatrick. If we slid to 12 I would be 99% certain Gettleman is after Vita Vea though.

Not so bad I guess. Vea is a top 10 guy in my book

Comment

If we got #12, #22, #56 and #59 and 1st next year I would drop all the way down to #12.

That said - I believe Bills will jump to #5, #6 somehow --- then jump from there to #2 to get ahead of Jets with Giants only dropping to 5/6 and picking up some extra pieces (we draft Nelson, Chubb or maybe Edmunds)

Comment

Working...
                              X