No announcement yet.

Damontre Moore was extremely explosive.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damontre Moore was extremely explosive.

Now do u see why i don't go overly crazy about 40times? D.Moore was explosive and looked plenty fast enough out there. Another words, he was a terror, something his combine would make you lead to belive wasen't possible. If anything the combine gave us false info on the DE/OLB from A&M.

Moore was like getting an extra 1st rounder... great value

Comment

The 40 time thing never worried me. I was more worried about the rumors of bad work habits.

But, I just never could see how anyone could watch this kid's tape, then realize it is vs the SEC and think to themselves "He could be available in the middle of the 3rd round."

After what has been happening to Jonny football I am starting to think the reported player work problem thing might be a Texas A&M thing and not a Damontre Moore thing(sorry to all A&M fans.)
      sigpic

Comment

He seems like a gem

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
          The 40 time thing never worried me. I was more worried about the rumors of bad work habits.

But, I just never could see how anyone could watch this kid's tape, then realize it is vs the SEC and think to themselves "He could be available in the middle of the 3rd round."

After what has been happening to Jonny football I am starting to think the reported player work problem thing might be a Texas A&M thing and not a Damontre Moore thing(sorry to all A&M fans.)
          Well done santa. I agree with alot of what you said. I also worried about maturity issues more then the workout numbers, but many did worry about the workout stuff even more. Janoris Jenkins had maturity issues and went early 2nd rd and was a steal. Its amazing that Moore lasted till Mid3rd when he was a top 5 pick a month before.

Comment

Never thought he was a top 5 talent, I thought he was a 2nd round talent. Practice issues, didnt think he did that well off the snap and a couple other issues

Still a nice find in the middle of the 3rd, but I still dont think hes "extremely explosive"
            Last edited by slipknottin; 08-12-2013, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
              Never thought he was a top 5 talent, I thought he was a 2nd round talent. Practice issues, didnt think he did that well off the snap and a couple other issues

Still a nice find in the middle of the 3rd, but I still dont think hes "extremely explosive"
              Are you kidding? Guys shoulden't be able to get to the punter and have the ball basically smack off the middle of his body, let alone just barley getting it with his hands. He closes extremely fast, and anything you wanna use for termonology, hes explosive as a mother hubbard.

Comment

Lots of players can get to the punter when they aren't blocked. He's a good athlete. Not what I would call extremely explosive though

Comment

Lots of players can get to the punter when they aren't blocked. He's a good athlete. Not what I would call extremely explosive though
                  yea, Moore had a free lane to the QB.. turrible blocking

Comment

Its got some correlation directly with a unpadded straight lined 40, which he was critisized for at the combine. This guys got some explosion in his game.

Comment

to me he always looked like a late 1st round pick. He was never a top 5 prospect he wasnt on the level with Ansah,Mongo and Jordan. My Top 100 I had him #31. Still excellent value. I graded Hankins and Moore both higher then Pugh in case anyone was wondering
                      Last edited by Redeyejedi; 08-13-2013, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                        to me he always looked like a late 1st round pick. He was never a top 5 prospect he wasnt on the level with Ansah,Mongo and Jordan. My Top 100 I had him #31. Still excellent value. I graded Hankins and Moore both higher then Pugh
                        Yea. I can see late 1st round. I was thinking early 2nd. But I agree, the top 5 thing was nonsense.

Comment

Yea. I can see late 1st round. I was thinking early 2nd. But I agree, the top 5 thing was nonsense.
                          I had more then 5 pass rushers graded higher .He was my 8th highest graded pass rusher.I think Kiper started that. Moore had a quick start and he put him in the Top 5 and everyone followed him.

1. Ansah #3
                          2. Mingo #4
                          3. Jordan #5
                          4. Carradine #13
                          5. J Jones #14
                          6. Werner #16
                          7,.Datone Jones #27
                          8. Moore #31
                          9. Hunt #34
                          10. Lemonier #60

thats how I had the Top 10 DE's/LB's
                          Last edited by Redeyejedi; 08-13-2013, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                            I had more then 5 pass rushers graded higher .He was my 8th highest graded pass rusher.I think Kiper started that. Moore had a quick start and he put him in the Top 5 and everyone followed him.

1. Ansah #3
                            2. Mingo #4
                            3. Jordan #5
                            4. Carradine #13
                            5. J Jones #14
                            6. Werner #16
                            7,.Datone Jones #27
                            8. Moore #31
                            9. Hunt #34
                            10. Lemonier #60

thats how I had the Top 10 DE's/LB's
                            Where were hankins and Pugh on your to 100?

Comment

Lemonier is a stud.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                              X