Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signed another lineman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

    I was referring to Leary and new comer last year Skipper i think
    Oh yea your right, Leary has turned into a heck of a player on that OL of Dallas.

    Comment


    • #17
      Andrew Norwell was signed as an undrafted free agent and there were questions about him. He turned out to be pretty good. So it can happen.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post

        Oh yea your right, Leary has turned into a heck of a player on that OL of Dallas.
        I think Leary moved on in FA but he was part of that star OLine and i think Collins the guy you refer to got his chance to crack the starting lineup when Doug Free retired.
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

        # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

        1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

        ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by SoJucobast View Post
          Andrew Norwell was signed as an undrafted free agent and there were questions about him. He turned out to be pretty good. So it can happen.
          So yes it happens. It is rare but it can happen. If Wheeler works out and continues to progress and replaces Flowers who was a #1 pick the Giants have found a cheap option for a few more years as well as Biz a 7th round pick. Hopefully a few a few of the current UDFAs make a big impression in camp
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

          # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

          1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

          ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

            I think Leary moved on in FA but he was part of that star OLine and i think Collins the guy you refer to got his chance to crack the starting lineup when Doug Free retired.
            Yes, I think your right. I know Collins was the 6 OL for them at least his first year. All anchored by that beast Martin what a powerhouse unit with Zeke running behind it. It's the engine that makes there team go.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post

              Yes, I think your right. I know Collins was the 6 OL for them at least his first year. All anchored by that beast Martin what a powerhouse unit with Zeke running behind it. It's the engine that makes there team go.
              Hopefully we can duplicate some of that sucess with the new line & Barkley
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

              # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

              1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

              ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

                Hopefully we can duplicate some of that sucess with the new line & Barkley
                I'm with you partner, 100%

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post

                  I'm with you partner, 100%
                  Sure would be nice to have a feared and respected running game
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                  # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                  1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                  ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Tyler Howell measurables: http://draftscout.com/ratings/dsprof...2018&genpos=OT

                    "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -- Dr. Seuss

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X