Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wow , West Virginia is downright shameful offensively. There QB is putrid! Freshman or not, he sucks.. Where do they find some of these idiots?

    Comment


    • USC is trash. How do they suck so bad but churn out draft picks every yr?

      Comment


      • W.Virginia needs to can Dana Holgerson. Hes a idiot. A perfect chance to challenge his player being down before a fumble and the moron dosen't challenge.

        Comment


        • The announcer called W.Virginia a comedy of errors..lol They are dispicable.

          Comment


          • Morgan Breslin is having one heck of a game for USC though. Hes creating alot of havoc off the edge.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              Morgan Breslin is having one heck of a game for USC though. Hes creating alot of havoc off the edge.
              Gonna be tough to have a better performance then Breslin. U better cut Breslin vs Utah St redeye!!!lol

              Comment


              • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                USC is trash. How do they suck so bad but churn out draft picks every yr?
                Because their coach has 100% lost his team. His players hate him.


                Lane Kiffin is, in my opinion, a scumbag. He has burned bridges everywhere he went and what he did to Tennessee was very wrong. While in the SEC he was constantly complaining about other coaches violating recruitment rules when in fact the SEC determined it was he who was in violation and demanded a public apology..

                The only reason USC agreed to take him on was because Monte Kiffin, who I have great respect for, was coming along. But even Lane's dad Monte knows a sinking ship when he sees 1. Lane Kiffin is likely in the last year of his last major head coaching job after all the problems he has caused everywhere he has gone. Knowing this, Monte was smart enough to know that he should take the Cowboy's offer and bail on his son before he gets dragged down with his son.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                  Because their coach has 100% lost his team. His players hate him.


                  Lane Kiffin is, in my opinion, a scumbag. He has burned bridges everywhere he went and what he did to Tennessee was very wrong. While in the SEC he was constantly complaining about other coaches violating recruitment rules when in fact the SEC determined it was he who was in violation and demanded a public apology..

                  The only reason USC agreed to take him on was because Monte Kiffin, who I have great respect for, was coming along. But even Lane's dad Monte knows a sinking ship when he sees 1. Lane Kiffin is likely in the last year of his last major head coaching job after all the problems he has caused everywhere he has gone. Knowing this, Monte was smart enough to know that he should take the Cowboy's offer and bail on his son before he gets dragged down with his son.
                  agreed.

                  Comment


                  • The center Weston Richburg for Colorado St is awesome. It'd be a good tape to make redeye down the line ...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                      Because their coach has 100% lost his team. His players hate him.


                      Lane Kiffin is, in my opinion, a scumbag. He has burned bridges everywhere he went and what he did to Tennessee was very wrong. While in the SEC he was constantly complaining about other coaches violating recruitment rules when in fact the SEC determined it was he who was in violation and demanded a public apology..

                      The only reason USC agreed to take him on was because Monte Kiffin, who I have great respect for, was coming along. But even Lane's dad Monte knows a sinking ship when he sees 1. Lane Kiffin is likely in the last year of his last major head coaching job after all the problems he has caused everywhere he has gone. Knowing this, Monte was smart enough to know that he should take the Cowboy's offer and bail on his son before he gets dragged down with his son.
                      I wonder if Greg Olson would be interested in the job? He'd be a heck of a hire for USC.

                      Comment


                      • Joeffrey Pagan has had his name called a few times tonight. He moves well for 290plus and could be a very versatile player in the NFL, lining inside or outside. I woulden't mind a guy we could put inside that could make plays and not be mostly a run clogger.

                        Comment


                        • Holy Crap, Jarvis Landry is freaking fast!

                          Comment


                          • Yawin SMallwood is instinctive! I hope hes our next ILB. Smallwood is one of my fave players. Super active, and very instinctive, is always involved in the play..etc Hes got nice size and some athletic ability.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                              Yawin SMallwood is instinctive! I hope hes our next ILB. Smallwood is one of my fave players. Super active, and very instinctive, is always involved in the play..etc Hes got nice size and some athletic ability.
                              Now he adds a super sack! This dudes a beast! Leads the country in tackles.

                              Comment


                              • Travis Wilson QB Utah is intriguing kid. Hes doing great against BYU tonite and zipping the ball with great accuracy, hitting recievers in stride between the numbers. Hes made all the neccesary touch passes and zipped the ball into some tight spaces for completions. I've been really impressed.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X