No announcement yet.

2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many good RB's.. Mike Davis of S.Carolina is a blazer who has pop. I like the looks of him.

Comment

• Victor Hampton and Chaz Scott making plays! A couple prospects outside of colwney on S.Car's defense.

Comment

• Then of course S.Car kicks themselves in the foot and WIlds fumbles after a huge gain on 3rd down that would of been a 1st. Stuff like that is just way to frustrating to deal with! He hit it off his own knee for godsake! Such a important play as well.

Comment

• Will Clarke DE W.Va with a nice batted ball..

Comment

• wow, the Ok St kicker missed a 18yrd FG that would of tied it..lol Hows that possible? Why is that dude on the team? Go do something else. Jesus christ.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              wow, the Ok St kicker missed a 18yrd FG that would of tied it..lol Hows that possible? Why is that dude on the team? Go do something else. Jesus christ.
              Where was the ball. College has those wide hashs. Im not saying he shouldnt of missed it but if its all the way on the far hash u have to kick it on an extreme angle

Comment

Victor Hampton and Chaz Scott making plays! A couple prospects outside of colwney on S.Car's defense.
                Chaz Sutton the DE? Yeah we have a bunch of film cut of him

Comment

Connor Shaw with a huge fumble. He also got hurt. Hes not coming back and could be out for awhile. Looked serious. Dylan Thompson is gonna QB this team for awhile.
                  Conner Shaw gets hurt every 3rd game

Comment

• Ucf always somehow loses to a big opponent. Oh well, we'll see what happens against Louisville

Comment

• Marqise Lee with potentially something torn in knee

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                        Where was the ball. College has those wide hashs. Im not saying he shouldnt of missed it but if its all the way on the far hash u have to kick it on an extreme angle
                        I'd of made it left footed, and i'm right footed.lol So no, the ball wasen't strangely set.

Comment

• ANother wk, another pathetic showing by the ginats. Again, they stay close for so long and then get compltely blasted in the 2nd half.. ELI Manning is completely done and his 2 SB runs aside, its not that surprising. Its not exactly like he was lighting the league up outside of those 2 SB runs. Hes always been a High INTpct qb and scary mistake guy..

We need to hire a new staff that goes with there own guy unless they go with Colwney. I got us picking 3rd overall right now in this mock..

1).Marcus Mariota QB Oregon- Clowney goes 2nd, and we need new QB anyways to go with new coaching staff. I like Mariota more then the others.
                          2).Eric Ebron TE North Carolina- He needs weapons, especially with Nicks all but gone(he better be).
                          3).Vic Beasley LB/DE Clemson- We need to start generating pass rush, and hes a speed edge rusher.
                          4) Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech- We'll need help on the outside, and Hosley looks avg and injury prone at best. Webster should be gone.
                          5).Brandon Thomas G Clemson- Good looking mid rd G with proper size and strength
                          6).Eric Ward WR Texas Tech- Good hands and solid sized WR brought in for depth i wake of losing Nicks.
                          7).Chaz Sutton DE South Carolina- Goes under the radar playing with Colwney, but a good player in his own right. U would think Tuck and Kiwi be gone.

Comment

ANother wk, another pathetic showing by the ginats. Again, they stay close for so long and then get compltely blasted in the 2nd half.. ELI Manning is completely done and his 2 SB runs aside, its not that surprising. Its not exactly like he was lighting the league up outside of those 2 SB runs. Hes always been a High INTpct qb and scary mistake guy..

We need to hire a new staff that goes with there own guy unless they go with Colwney. I got us picking 3rd overall right now in this mock..

1).Marcus Mariota QB Oregon- Clowney goes 2nd, and we need new QB anyways to go with new coaching staff. I like Mariota more then the others.
                            2).Eric Ebron TE North Carolina- He needs weapons, especially with Nicks all but gone(he better be).
                            3).Vic Beasley LB/DE Clemson- We need to start generating pass rush, and hes a speed edge rusher.
                            4) Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech- We'll need help on the outside, and Hosley looks avg and injury prone at best. Webster should be gone.
                            5).Brandon Thomas G Clemson- Good looking mid rd G with proper size and strength
                            6).Eric Ward WR Texas Tech- Good hands and solid sized WR brought in for depth i wake of losing Nicks.
                            7).Chaz Sutton DE South Carolina- Goes under the radar playing with Colwney, but a good player in his own right. U would think Tuck and Kiwi be gone.

Not one of your better posts

Comment

ANother wk, another pathetic showing by the ginats. Again, they stay close for so long and then get compltely blasted in the 2nd half.. ELI Manning is completely done and his 2 SB runs aside, its not that surprising. Its not exactly like he was lighting the league up outside of those 2 SB runs. Hes always been a High INTpct qb and scary mistake guy..

LOL at Kyle Fuller in the 4th.....guy isn't making it past round 2.
                              SuperMario82 on old GMB

Comment

• If we pick top5 and say Clowney is gone and Bridgewater is available. Would you want us to take him? Personally I wouldn't but I'm curious to see what you guys think. I do think he will be a good player though
                                sigpic
                                S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                                __________________________________________________ ______
                                Mock Draft
                                1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                                4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                                6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                                __________________________________________________ ______
                                Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Working...
                                X