No announcement yet.

2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Ebron is gonna be a stud! That dude is crazy good! Also, Kyle Fuller made a nice pick while guarding Ebron.. Ebron still showed me more then enough between before and today. This kids the real deal!

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      Eric Ebron is gonna be a stud! That dude is crazy good! Also, Kyle Fuller made a nice pick while guarding Ebron.. Ebron still showed me more then enough between before and today. This kids the real deal!
      I agree about Ebron. He moves well, and he is 1 of those rare ex- basketball players who's excellent use of his body translates to football. Couple that wit h the fact that he high points the ball as well as anyone, that guy is going to be a dangerous player.
      sigpic

Comment

• I love watching this Clemson offense. Not just because of the players but the system. It would suck to have to defend against that.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
          I agree about Ebron. He moves well, and he is 1 of those rare ex- basketball players who's excellent use of his body translates to football. Couple that wit h the fact that he high points the ball as well as anyone, that guy is going to be a dangerous player.
          Coulden't agree more. He moves like a WR, and is a DC's nightmare!

Comment

• A guy i spoke about a couple wks ago, Deone Bucannon continues to impress. Hes a ballhawk with great size and is flying up draft boards.

Comment

• Taylor Lewan looks about as good as i've ever seen. Hes getting huge sportzfan kudos today!

Comment

• Mayock really talking up OLB Carl Bradford Arizona St. Huge motor, good size, had 11sacks last yr..etc Had a couple pressures all ready against ND tonight.

Comment

Storm Johnson is a nice looking back. Bortles is much improved. Both are on my radar. Who do you compare Bortles 2?
                  Sorry bro but I don't know. The boy has a cannon and perfect measurables. I have no ability to truly evaluate talent because I watch very little college ball. That said, I've played against guys that have ran 4.3s and jumped out of the building, Blake is a 4,65 guy electronically (being truthful) but his nonfootball iq is low, very low. But to me that could mean nothing. Keep your eye out.

Comment

Eric Ebron is gonna be a stud! That dude is crazy good! Also, Kyle Fuller made a nice pick while guarding Ebron.. Ebron still showed me more then enough between before and today. This kids the real deal!
                    Told u guys during the offseason he was 1 of the first players I cut for the 2013 Draft. He plays DE sometimes to.

Comment

• Hey Santa, u still want to say i'm wrong about Randle??lol He sucks..lol Dude drops everything!

Comment

Hey Santa, u still want to say i'm wrong about Randle??lol He sucks..lol Dude drops everything!
                        THw 2nd 1 wasnt a drop its not a drop if a defender is draped all over your back it was borderline PI

Comment

Hey Santa, u still want to say i'm wrong about Randle??lol He sucks..lol Dude drops everything!
                          Now that the game is complete, and RR had quite a dominant 2nd half, would you actually like me to respond still? Or would you like to withdraw the question for fear of embarrassment?
                          Last edited by BlueSanta; 10-06-2013, 03:48 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• He still had a couple drops. Hes a complimentary piece, a #3.

Not a #1.

Comment

• NYC, I do not know if you, among all people, want to start calling others out for the picks they liked or disliked. This could VERY easily go both ways and you know it.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                                Now that the game is complete, and RR had quite a dominant 2nd half, would you actually like me to respond still? Or would you like to withdraw the question for fear of embarrassment?
                                To angry right now to apologize for anything giants wise, but i'll get around to it, i promise..

Comment

Working...
                                X