X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
    This is going in 1 direction......

a LOT more blown up knees
    The funniest thing was that the refs review to see if the Targeting will be upheld and if it is, the player is of course disqualified. The funny part is, if the Refs over turn the targeting , the player can play, but the penalty yards are still given to the other team. How dumb is that??lol So the refs admit wrong, but the yards are still given to the other team.. Unreal!

And ur right about blown up knees.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      The funniest thing was that the refs review to see if the Targeting will be upheld and if it is, the player is of course disqualified. The funny part is, if the Refs over turn the targeting , the player can play, but the penalty yards are still given to the other team. How dumb is that??lol So the refs admit wrong, but the yards are still given to the other team.. Unreal!

And ur right about blown up knees.

Hey NYC and others,

What are some of the games I should be watching today? Great prospects etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post
        Hey NYC and others,

What are some of the games I should be watching today? Great prospects etc.
        Alot of the games are over, but Penn St vs Ohio St is on right now and Stanford/Oregon St is one tonight. Those are 2 of the best games today in my opinin.

Comment

• CJ Barnett S Ohio st is having a game early on in the penn st game. Supporting the run one on one and making a sweet pick down the seam one on one with a TE. I'm liking this Barnett kid.

Comment

Alot of the games are over, but Penn St vs Ohio St is on right now and Stanford/Oregon St is one tonight. Those are 2 of the best games today in my opinin.
            No Oregon/UCLA?

I DVR'd 8 games today and am starting to going through them now.

Louisville/USF
            Alabama/Tennessee
            Ohio ST./Penn ST.
            Clemson/Maryland
            Texas AM/Vandy
            Florida ST/ NC ST.
            Stanford/ Oregon ST.
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• Also Mizzou vs South Carolina is a good one too. Forgot to record that one.

Comment

• I feel so bad for Oregon st. They are a really good football team whos undefeated outside of a wk 1 loss to E.Washington.lol Ouch! Sean Mannion is absoulutley legit, and looks the part. Super strong arm, makes all the throws , has a great strong body, and gets rid of the ball very qucikly. He should come out . I think he'd go in the 1st rd all day long.

Comment

• Was impressed by what I saw from Jordan Zumwalt. Anthony Barr was awesome too...as usual.

Comment

• Scott Crichton completely blew up stanford tackle for a sack. Didn't realize he had that kinda strength? Also, Ben Gardner DE Stanford can play. Hes a big guy at 275lbs but gets after the QB pretty well.. Seems hes always chasing the QB and changing a play..

Comment

• Originally posted by titwio View Post
                      Was impressed by what I saw from Jordan Zumwalt. Anthony Barr was awesome too...as usual.
                      I didn't watch that game today. How was Mariota?

Comment

I didn't watch that game today. How was Mariota?
                        Struggled a bit in the first half but wasn't bad or anything. Barr was getting after him a forced I think 2 turnovers from strips. He finished with only one 1 TD and ended something like 21-29 for over 200 yards. Running game got it done for them for the most part today.

Hundley threw 2 picks and didn't look good to me at all. I think it settles the debate for now over who's better between him and Mariota. Mariota just seems a lot more smarter with the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by titwio View Post
                          Struggled a bit in the first half but wasn't bad or anything. Barr was getting after him a forced I think 2 turnovers from strips. He finished with only one 1 TD and ended something like 21-29 for over 200 yards. Running game got it done for them for the most part today.

Hundley threw 2 picks and didn't look good to me at all. I think it settles the debate for now over who's better between him and Mariota. Mariota just seems a lot more smarter with the ball.
                          Mariota rare in that hes 6ft 4inch 215lbs and can fly and sling it. To me, he screams a faster Aaron Rodgers.. Hundley scares me. Theres something about him that reminds me of Christian Ponder.

Comment

• This Stanford Defense is the real deal! Gardner, Reynolds, Murphy, Skov..etc They just keep coming after you.

Comment

• Ben Gardner just left with injury. Bummer, hes fun to watch.

Comment

• Trent Murphy putting on a clinic tonight. As the announcer said, hes making money on national tv tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X