No announcement yet.

2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mannions fast ball is insane..lol This guy must have NFL GM's drewling. Those physical tools are outrageous!

Comment

• All that Northwestern talk and coach Pat Fitzgerald possibly being in pro teams plans as future HC, and now there 0-4 in the big ten.. The coach who beat em today is the guy i think is super underrated coach in this country, and thats my man Kirk Ferentz. I'd take him as a HC any day of the wk. What he does with that iowa team yr in and yr out for the most part, is insane. You rarley see a QB from there make it big in the NFL, and they have tough scouting out in the midwest, with all that competiton, and yet he always has a gritty bunch and a competitive bunch.

Comment

• Im with ya redeye, Brandin cooks is awesome!

Comment

• What a terible way to lose For Oregon St. You get to 1st and goal and you don't even look Brandin Cooks way once? Then a drop to end the game by Cummings. Just a horrendus way to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
            The funniest thing was that the refs review to see if the Targeting will be upheld and if it is, the player is of course disqualified. The funny part is, if the Refs over turn the targeting , the player can play, but the penalty yards are still given to the other team. How dumb is that??lol So the refs admit wrong, but the yards are still given to the other team.. Unreal!

And ur right about blown up knees.
            Guys careers are going to be a lot shorter. Just wait its only a matter of time until Cruz takes a shot to the knee cap.

Did u guys know Kony Ealy was related to Sheldon Richardson? He is kind of a developmental guy but I love his movement skills

Comment

Im with ya redeye, Brandin cooks is awesome!
              Its weird Mannion used to be the most reckless QB now he is having success but has become almost 2 cautious. Just inclined to dump it off instead of pushing the ball. He didnt lose the game for his team but he didnt win it either and it was winnable last night against a much better Stanford team.

Comment

Scott Crichton completely blew up stanford tackle for a sack. Didn't realize he had that kinda strength? Also, Ben Gardner DE Stanford can play. Hes a big guy at 275lbs but gets after the QB pretty well.. Seems hes always chasing the QB and changing a play..
                Cut Ben Gardner vs ASU last night actually uploading it now

edit uploaded

Last edited by Redeyejedi; 10-27-2013, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Carlos Hyde is a beast. He is just what we need to pair with Wilson. Would love him in say the third round

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                    Guys careers are going to be a lot shorter. Just wait its only a matter of time until Cruz takes a shot to the knee cap.

Did u guys know Kony Ealy was related to Sheldon Richardson? He is kind of a developmental guy but I love his movement skills
                    I did not know he was related to him? Thats pretty cool. I like him alot as well. THink he could be a 3rd/4th rd pick no matter what the draft boards say

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                      Its weird Mannion used to be the most reckless QB now he is having success but has become almost 2 cautious. Just inclined to dump it off instead of pushing the ball. He didnt lose the game for his team but he didnt win it either and it was winnable last night against a much better Stanford team.
                      Well, he was under pressure just about every play it seemed. They sacked em like 8times and that dosen't include the pressure every other play. So he was forced to get the ball out quickly alot. I love em. I think hes gonna be a stud in the NFL..

Comment

• Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                        Carlos Hyde is a beast. He is just what we need to pair with Wilson. Would love him in say the third round
                        I think he is a good fit here as well

Comment

• Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                          Carlos Hyde is a beast. He is just what we need to pair with Wilson. Would love him in say the third round
                          Been trying to preach this the last few weeks. He has amazing balance and deceptive speed to go along with his down hill style. He really is a load to bring down and he can't get the edge too.

One of my favorite backs in the draft. The way it's looking now....he's not getting past the 2nd round.
                          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• Welp, we won 2in a row, lead by our defense who hasen't given up a single point, albeit against some bad QB's, but great RB's, and as we seen in KC with Jason Campbell, its still hard to hold a team scoreless no matter who is the QB..Its also no coincidence that ELI hasen't thrown a pick the past 2wks, the first 2games of the season we can say that, and there both wins..lol I just have a gut feeling if we had a Marcus Mariota type QB, we'd of won today 30-7.. Oh well, ELI was solid today, and hasent killed us with mistakes the past couple wks..

Heres my after the game weekly mock.. I got us picking 7th, after having us picking 5th last wk..

1). Sammy Watkins WR Clemson- I'm sticking with Watkins, becuase i think Mathews, CLowney, Barr, Mariota, will all be gone by pick 7.. Watkins is the most explosive player on the board. Nicks will most likely be gone and a bit more explosion to catch up to ELi's overthrows will be nice on the outside. Also, Watkins is a threat to take it to the house any time he touches the rock...

2).Austin Seferian Jenkins TE Washington- The perfect fit for our offense. Hes massively big , yet athletic, can block, and is a huge redzone target.. Our offense would be deadly scary with Watkins, Cruz, Seferian jenkins, and Randle!

3).Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma St- Perfect giants type corner. Big and fast , and kinda reminds me a bit of Prince..

4).Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh- Plug him next to Hankins and you got a perfect complement to eachother. Donald is smallish but very strong and generates much pressure from the interior

5).Brandon Thomas G Clemson- great value i think this late. Thomas could offer depth for interior of oline and possibly win a job..

6).Isaiah Crowell RB Alabama St- Big bruiser who was a top player for the GA before being let go for offield issues. Hes a good value in RD6 and fits this offense like a glove.

7).Denicos Allen OLB Michigan St- Undersized LB, can hopefully convert to "deon grant" role on team, as he can really move and is all over the field, and could be a weapon in the box on run downs and as extra defender in pass coverege. I think he's good enough to take TE's down the seam as well. Hes very talented, just really undersized..
                            Last edited by nycsportzfan; 10-27-2013, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by titwio View Post
                              Been trying to preach this the last few weeks. He has amazing balance and deceptive speed to go along with his down hill style. He really is a load to bring down and he can't get the edge too.

One of my favorite backs in the draft. The way it's looking now....he's not getting past the 2nd round.
                              Ya, i've been talking about em on here as well. Whats not to like? Hes a big bruiser and has sneaky speed when he hits open field also.. I think he'd be a dynamic fit for this offense. I still like Grice better though because of his hands..

Comment

• RG3 runs all day last wk, and this wk, he dosen't run at all and plays a just wretched game.. Of course its gonna kill me in fantasy..

Comment

Working...
                                X