No announcement yet.

2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attaouchaou is matching Donald play for play. These guys are really playing well tonight.

Comment

• L'damian Washington from Mizzou and Paul Richardson have a touchdown at half 2 of the WR's I like
      sigpic
      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

• So excited about some of the Defensive play i seen today... Denicos Allen is a super sleeper of mine, and he was great, and Aaaron Donalds been a man-child, and EJ Gaines has been brilliant, and Kona Schwenke DT Notre Dame was awesome against that option attack of Navy.. Schwenke is another solid sleeper no one talks about..

Comment

• Amaro has over 100 yards receiving. The guy is a machine!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
            L'damian Washington from Mizzou and Paul Richardson have a touchdown at half 2 of the WR's I like
            Richardson just may be the best wide out in the class. What a stud that guy is. Strong hands, crisp routes and blazing speed. He's so much fun to watch.
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• Originally posted by titwio View Post
              Richardson just may be the best wide out in the class. What a stud that guy is. Strong hands, crisp routes and blazing speed. He's so much fun to watch.
              I agree the kid is averaging like 18 yards per catch. I imagine he gets doubled a ton because he is really the only big weapon they have..
              sigpic

Comment

• I have liked what I have seen out of Walford the Miami TE all year. But wow, he has been terrible tonight vs FSU. He has bobbled multiple catches and dropped a couple too. Of all the positions on the field the TE has to catch it cleanly because they so often run over the middle. I hope it is just a bad game and not a indicator of a problem, but his stock has taken a hit today.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                  I have liked what I have seen out of Walford the Miami TE all year. But wow, he has been terrible tonight vs FSU. He has bobbled multiple catches and dropped a couple too. Of all the positions on the field the TE has to catch it cleanly because they so often run over the middle. I hope it is just a bad game and not a indicator of a problem, but his stock has taken a hit today.
                  +1. He definitely did not help himself out today..
                  sigpic

Comment

• I'm so on a Aaron Donald kicker right now.. I gurantee we will see him on prospects trending upwards this wk. What explosion off the snap. He gets great leverege on guys and just pushes em back or tosses em to the side.. Hes very strong, despite weighing only about 285..

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                      I'm so on a Aaron Donald kicker right now.. I gurantee we will see him on prospects trending upwards this wk. What explosion off the snap. He gets great leverege on guys and just pushes em back or tosses em to the side.. Hes very strong, despite weighing only about 285..
                      I didn't catch the game but hopefully it gets uploaded to draftbreakdown so I can see this performance. I always like watching DT's who just ruin what the offense is trying to do!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                        Attaouchaou is matching Donald play for play. These guys are really playing well tonight.
                        LOL that guys name is hard to spell. He reminds me of Clint Sintim some and that scares me

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                          I have liked what I have seen out of Walford the Miami TE all year. But wow, he has been terrible tonight vs FSU. He has bobbled multiple catches and dropped a couple too. Of all the positions on the field the TE has to catch it cleanly because they so often run over the middle. I hope it is just a bad game and not a indicator of a problem, but his stock has taken a hit today.
                          He has drop issues for sure ,he isnt going to declare though

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                            LOL that guys name is hard to spell. He reminds me of Clint Sintim some and that scares me
                            Ya his name is no joke..lol He didn't really end up matching Donald by games end, but he certainly made quite a few plays.. But Donald had 11tckl 6TFL,1Sack, and 2FF last night.. Donald was EnFuego!

Comment

• Scott Crichton is a stud! I just watched the tape vs Stanford as was yet again impressed with him. He is playing great this year
                              http://draftbreakdown.com/video/scot...stanford-2013/

I would absolutely love if we went something like this first 3 rounds
                              Khalil Mack
                              Paul Richardson
                              Scott Crichton
                              sigpic
                              ________________________________________________________
                              Mock Draft
                              1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                              4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                              ________________________________________________________
                              Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                                Scott Crichton is a stud! I just watched the tape vs Stanford as was yet again impressed with him. He is playing great this year
                                http://draftbreakdown.com/video/scot...stanford-2013/

I would absolutely love if we went something like this first 3 rounds
                                Khalil Mack
                                Paul Richardson
                                Scott Crichton
                                Ya, that'd be a great 3rd start to the draft..

Comment

Working...
                                X