No announcement yet.

2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a defender on Stanfords team that isn't a NFL prospect??lol Jordan Richards, Ed Reynolds, Henry Anderson, Trent Murphy, Ben Gardner, Shayne Skov..etc Its crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      Is there a defender on Stanfords team that isn't a NFL prospect??lol Jordan Richards, Ed Reynolds, Henry Anderson, Trent Murphy, Ben Gardner, Shayne Skov..etc Its crazy.
      I forgot about Skov, they have a crazy defense!
      sigpic
      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
      __________________________________________________ ______
      Mock Draft
      1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
      4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
      Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
        I forgot about Skov, they have a crazy defense!
        Skov is still not as good as he was before the injury. He was real good in 2011. He demolished VT in the bowl game

Comment

Is there a defender on Stanfords team that isn't a NFL prospect??lol Jordan Richards, Ed Reynolds, Henry Anderson, Trent Murphy, Ben Gardner, Shayne Skov..etc Its crazy.
          Yeah they are all fundamentally sound players.

Comment

• I cannot believe my eyes! Oregon being shutout and it is the third?!
            sigpic
            Mock Draft
            Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              Yeah they are all fundamentally sound players.
              I didn't even mention Josh Mauro DT. Ya, they are very well coached, and guys who are really safe picks..

Comment

• Wow possible Oregon come back? This has been a fun game to watch!
                sigpic
                Mock Draft

Comment

• Ifo Ekpre Olomu is gonna rise if he runs well. Hes outstanding in both run and pass support and has great athletic ability and ball skills.. He could be the 1st CB taken..

Comment

Ifo Ekpre Olomu is gonna rise if he runs well. Hes outstanding in both run and pass support and has great athletic ability and ball skills.. He could be the 1st CB taken..
                    I agree he has real play making ability! I like him a lot... If he were 6'0 I think he would be a lock as a top 10 pick. He is the same height as Verrett and weighs more, plus I think he has more game changing skills. Roby or Ekpre Olomu should be the first CB taken and I am leaning more towards Ekpre Olomu now..
                    sigpic
                    Mock Draft

Comment

Ifo Ekpre Olomu is gonna rise if he runs well. Hes outstanding in both run and pass support and has great athletic ability and ball skills.. He could be the 1st CB taken..
                      He played the run the best ive ever seen him play it tonight. that was a very strong performance

Comment

He played the run the best ive ever seen him play it tonight. that was a very strong performance
                        Ya, its the best i've noticed as well. He looked bigger then listed 185lb also. Looked like 190plus to me..

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                          I agree he has real play making ability! I like him a lot... If he were 6'0 I think he would be a lock as a top 10 pick. He is the same height as Verrett and weighs more, plus I think he has more game changing skills. Roby or Ekpre Olomu should be the first CB taken and I am leaning more towards Ekpre Olomu now..
                          The one big concern I have with Ifo is he uses the lack of a chuck rule in college football too his advantage. He is very handsy and he could draw a lot of PI penalties. in college its not as big of a deal because its a 15 yarder or spot foul on shorter throws. In the NFL though where its a straight spot foul he is going to have to adjust his play

Comment

Khalil Mack is 100pct the real deal! What a hitter! What a tackler!
                            I think Khalil Mack may be my favorite Defensive player to watch in college football right now. I cut the Buffalo D from this game last night and the effort the guy brings every snap is incredible. His instincts are so good he looks faster than everyone else because he sees the field so well.You can feel his intensity through the TV. I c=dont have enough good things to say about the guy he is fantastic

Comment

The one big concern I have with Ifo is he uses the lack of a chuck rule in college football too his advantage. He is very handsy and he could draw a lot of PI penalties. in college its not as big of a deal because its a 15 yarder or spot foul on shorter throws. In the NFL though where its a straight spot foul he is going to have to adjust his play
                              I know what you mean. I seriously think he reminds me of Asante Samuel a little bit on how he can bait the QB into a throw and break on it and pick it off. Obviously that is a pretty generous comparison on my part haha...

What do you think about Darqueze Dennard? He has become my favorite CB I think. He is really physical and is a willing tackler. He has a bit of the same problem at times with the P.I calls but I think both of these guys can get over that
                              sigpic
                              Mock Draft

Comment

• What early game are you guys going to be watching? I am watching Vandy vs Florida
                                sigpic
                                Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                                X