No announcement yet.

2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida is getting lambasted at home against Vanderbilt!!!lol Wow, Muschamp has ruined that program. They got crap..

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      Florida is getting lambasted at home against Vanderbilt!!!lol Wow, Muschamp has ruined that program. They got crap..
      They have gone downhill so fastly... 17-0 Vandy!... haha did not see this coming
      sigpic
      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

• Kansas St. is up 35-10 on Texas Tech?! That is a surprise as well...
        sigpic

Comment

• Jerome Smith with 2 big 4th down conversions. He runs so hard, Marcus Whitfield for Maryland is an interesting player to watch too. He can get to the QB.
          sigpic

Comment

• Anyone watching the Wisconsin/BYU game? I am curious to know how Melvin Gordon and Kyle Van Noy are doing. I have been flipping to it during commericals
            sigpic

Comment

• Justin Gilbert with a 100 yrd KR TD wow! He can be used in a lot of different ways
              sigpic

Comment

• JC Copeland!!!!lol What a goober!!!!

Comment

• Paul Richardson is a flat out stud! I'd take him ahead of Mathews, Robinson(love em), and Coleman. I'd rank RIchardson 3rd behind Evans and Watkins.

Comment

Paul Richardson is a flat out stud! I'd take him ahead of Mathews, Robinson(love em), and Coleman. I'd rank RIchardson 3rd behind Evans and Watkins.
                    He is my favorite WR. He is a HUGE play maker. He gets a lot of double teams too be Colorado doesn't have many other weapons. He could be a monster on the NYG!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                      He is my favorite WR. He is a HUGE play maker. He gets a lot of double teams too be Colorado doesn't have many other weapons. He could be a monster on the NYG!
                      Ya, i really like em as well. Hes got game changing speed and is a true deep threat. He'd fit in well with Cruz and Randle, i believe..

Comment

• You guys seeing Zach Mettenberger throwing accurate frozen ropes all over the field against bama tonight? Wow, hes impressing me alot tonight. If he has a big 2nd half against Bama, it might really send his stock soaring.

Comment

Ya, i really like em as well. Hes got game changing speed and is a true deep threat. He'd fit in well with Cruz and Randle, i believe..
                          It seriously seems like if he runs a go route he is open every time. He is coming off an injury too so next year should be beret for him! Cruz Randle Richardson would be a sick WR trio!
                          sigpic
                          ________________________________________________________
                          Mock Draft
                          1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                          4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                          Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Man, when it comes to vision, the LSU backs are without any. THey cut into would be tacklers when seemingly clearer holes are rigth there for the taking.

Comment

Man, when it comes to vision, the LSU backs are without any. THey cut into would be tacklers when seemingly clearer holes are rigth there for the taking.
                              Yeah they cant run for **** right now haha. Beckum Jr is playing well right now though.
                              sigpic
                              Mock Draft
                              1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                              4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                              Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• I wanted to see a matchup and all i seen was a LSU defense that looked completely overmatched and just not tough enough to mess with Bama. Bama just manhandled those bums.

Comment

Working...
                                X