2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I'm watching Washington against Ucla and its humiliating how many mistakes the idiot huskies are making. Why is Sarkisian considered a NFL HC? His team is fumbling balls on hits that shoulden't even rattle the ball let alone fumble, plus they are making horrendus penalties, showing lazy tackling, and look like a bunch of amatuers.. I would never want that guy coaching the giants. You only need to watch for like 5minutes and see the team could care less about how they look for there coach.
    The idiots can't even pick up a fumble..lol OH MY GOD! I've seen it all now. THere was no one around at all and this washington defender completely missed the ball when he dove for it. It like hit em in the balls..lol How??? These idiots are like the bad news bears. I've never seen a team look so utterly useless on the college level. Where do u find dopes like this? They've fumbled like 3times on wuss hits, made at least 3horrnedus penalties, and somehow missed recovering a fumble that a group of blind dudes would of jumped on. Its downright comical.. I think i'm all set with the giants adding anyone from the Unversity of Washington..

Comment

• Wow, now the refs in the game make a hands to the face call on what should of been 50yrd TD pass by Keith Price. They showed the replay and he never touched the head or face at all! The announcers can't believe it. It almost sounds like they are hinting at the game being or the refs being completely stupid. Take ur pick. Why bother watching games, when it seems to always come down to refs making just horrnedus calls in just about every game u watch? How a guy can keep his job making that bad of a call is beyond me. I'd play the rest of this game in protest if i was Washington. U cant miss blatently easy no calls and cost teams 7pts directly because of it..

Comment

• Going to the Michigan St. vs Nebraska game tomorrow and looking forward to seeing Darqueze Dennard, Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Shilique Calhoun and others. Should be a real defensive game. Michigan St has a really nasty defense!
        sigpic
        S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
        __________________________________________________ ______
        Mock Draft
        1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
        4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
        6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
        Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
          Going to the Michigan St. vs Nebraska game tomorrow and looking forward to seeing Darqueze Dennard, Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Shilique Calhoun and others. Should be a real defensive game. Michigan St has a really nasty defense!
          Thats awesome. Should be one of the better games of the day.

Comment

• Carlos Hyde has to be a Giant next year! He is the best back in this draft. Yes, I said it.

Comment

• I will tell you what Randy Gregory DE for Nebraska is a ****ing animal. No joke he might be the best DE in the country next year! He is a Sophomore and he is just a monster!

Michigan St forced 5 TO's from Nebraska. Most were just Nebraska mistakes but still wow. Jean Baptiste had a lot of nice plays and had an INT but it got overturned. He is going to be a solid mid round pick for sure
              sigpic
              Mock Draft
              Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• justin gilbert has another great games 2 interceptions , 1 for a touchdown, and another positive one was from his man on man coverage but one was from his zone coverage as he fooled the qb both time , i love this dude probably a 2nd rounder

Comment

• Paul Richardson with 11 catches 140 yards! He is the real deal!
                  sigpic
                  Mock Draft

Comment

• Deone Bucannon S wash st. Hes got size to come down and support the run and is very instinctive with great ball skills. This guy can do it all. Bucannon and Hill would make a great S duo down the line.

Comment

• Giants win 4th straight game and are really in the playoff hunt! Its mostly been spurned by our defense, and i now have us picking 13th(educated guess, round about figure). Last wk, i believe i had us picking 10th..

1).Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon- Hes grown on me alot, and i think Mike Evans could be off the board , so i'm going with Olomu. He'd pair nicely with Prince and CB depth is nessecary with Webster most likely gone, Hosley showing very little, and Ross a FA..

2).Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh- A force inside that attacks interior lineman and with violent hands and speed. Would make a perfect complement to Hankins going forward as Hank controls the line and stops the run and Donald uses his speed and strength to get behind the line..

3).Anthony Steen G Alabama- Big upgrade on the inside. That is where some youth is needed and Pugh should stay put at RT, where hes done well..

4).Jonathan Brown OLB Illinois- We obviously need help at SLB and LB depth in general, and Brown would be a good value pick mid 4th.. Hes a beast all around LB who specializes in making plays at or behind the line and will be a beast blitzing.

5).Rob Blanchflower TE Umass- I love this guy as a sleeper. He can block but also is a major threat through the air. I think hes got starting potential and would become a favorite of ELI"s quickly..

6).Tyler Gaffney RB Stanford- Big workhorse back who could be good insurance for Brown and Wilson..

7).TJ Jones WR Notre Dame- Nice little depth pick with Nick and Murphy most likely leaving after the season. TJ Jones runs good routes, has solid hands, and is slippery after the catch..

Comment

Giants win 4th straight game and are really in the playoff hunt! Its mostly been spurned by our defense, and i now have us picking 13th(educated guess, round about figure). Last wk, i believe i had us picking 10th..

1).Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon- Hes grown on me alot, and i think Mike Evans could be off the board , so i'm going with Olomu. He'd pair nicely with Prince and CB depth is nessecary with Webster most likely gone, Hosley showing very little, and Ross a FA..

2).Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh- A force inside that attacks interior lineman and with violent hands and speed. Would make a perfect complement to Hankins going forward as Hank controls the line and stops the run and Donald uses his speed and strength to get behind the line..

3).Anthony Steen G Alabama- Big upgrade on the inside. That is where some youth is needed and Pugh should stay put at RT, where hes done well..

4).Jonathan Brown OLB Illinois- We obviously need help at SLB and LB depth in general, and Brown would be a good value pick mid 4th.. Hes a beast all around LB who specializes in making plays at or behind the line and will be a beast blitzing.

5).Rob Blanchflower TE Umass- I love this guy as a sleeper. He can block but also is a major threat through the air. I think hes got starting potential and would become a favorite of ELI"s quickly..

6).Tyler Gaffney RB Stanford- Big workhorse back who could be good insurance for Brown and Wilson..

7).TJ Jones WR Notre Dame- Nice little depth pick with Nick and Murphy most likely leaving after the season. TJ Jones runs good routes, has solid hands, and is slippery after the catch..
                        Ifo Ekpre-Olomu is a stud, Donald is a beast, I like Brown, and I like everything I have seen of Blanchflower since you first brought him up. I think he could be a major steal.
                        sigpic
                        Mock Draft

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                          Ifo Ekpre-Olomu is a stud, Donald is a beast, I like Brown, and I like everything I have seen of Blanchflower since you first brought him up. I think he could be a major steal.
                          ya, Donald is the prospect rising most up my personal rankings. Hes just uncanny in his ability to shed blocks and make the play. I think hes has all the makings of a star in the NFL. He may be a bit small, but hes really strong. Ekpre Olomu had his best game against the run the wk before last and is great in pass coverege. Hes highly athletic and agile. I was thinking about going center in RD4 and then taking a gamble on Lyerla in the 6th or 7th, but Blanchflowers impressed me 2 much. We continue our Umass connection.

Comment

• Man a CB I have loved last few weeks is Baylor KJ Morton. This guy is a physical corner and doesnt seem to be rated high.

Comment

ya, Donald is the prospect rising most up my personal rankings. Hes just uncanny in his ability to shed blocks and make the play. I think hes has all the makings of a star in the NFL. He may be a bit small, but hes really strong. Ekpre Olomu had his best game against the run the wk before last and is great in pass coverege. Hes highly athletic and agile. I was thinking about going center in RD4 and then taking a gamble on Lyerla in the 6th or 7th, but Blanchflowers impressed me 2 much. We continue our Umass connection.
                              Yeah that would be an all around solid draft. Honestly I think if we get 2 solid OG's either in the draft or FA that Cordle will be able to be a capable starter for us if he has better support on the sides of him. He has done pretty good with the Guards we have had this year and if we upgrade that position I think he will look much improved.
                              sigpic
                              Mock Draft

Comment

• 1 of the guys I think who people aren't talking about enough, and maybe it is cause he is a rs sophomore, is Kelvin Benjamin WR from FSU. I expect his stock to really rise this offseason, assuming he comes out which is likely imho. He reminds me a great deal of Plaxico.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X