Clear All

• Cross him off the list. Looks like he is staying in school:

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...-draft-staying

Comment

• Not a smart move IMO.
      SuperMario82 on old GMB

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
        Solid mock, I don't know much about the Center but sounds good from your description of him! I like all the picks and I think Storm Johnson could be a nice pickup in the 5th. He is a big RB who runs hard... I like him quite a bit. I was considering putting him in my mock this week
        Ya, Richburg might be as good as Swanson. Heres the game that really started turning me on to him. Going against such a vaunted pass rush and defense loaded with NFL prospects, he more then held his own..

Weston Richburg vs Alabama (2013) - YouTube
        ► 7:35► 7:35
        www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsAk6wDXnYw
        Oct 25, 2013 - Uploaded by Josh DB
        Weston Richburg vs Alabama (2013). Josh DB·89 ... be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use ...

Comment

• Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
          Cross him off the list. Looks like he is staying in school:

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...-draft-staying
          Wow, his stock might not ever be higher. People got him going in the top 10 in some places. I just don't get this decison? You can never totally be against a kid returning to school , but with so many players going pro that should go back, this is one clear case, i think, the wrong decison was made to return to school. Ekpre-Olomu is 3rd on my personal giants top 5 big board right now. I'll have to change that.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
            Wow, his stock might not ever be higher. People got him going in the top 10 in some places. I just don't get this decison? You can never totally be against a kid returning to school , but with so many players going pro that should go back, this is one clear case, i think, the wrong decison was made to return to school. Ekpre-Olomu is 3rd on my personal giants top 5 big board right now. I'll have to change that.
            Maybe with Mariota returning, he feels they have a shot at the National title? Very surprised by this though. He would at the very least be one of the top 3 corners.

Comment

Maybe with Mariota returning, he feels they have a shot at the National title? Very surprised by this though. He would at the very least be one of the top 3 corners.
              Ya, thats the only thing i can think. Maybe education is his top priority? Either way, if he tears a ACL or something, this decisons gonna look completely stupid.

Jason Verrett, Justin Gilbert, Louchiez Purifoy, and Darqueze Dennard are pretty darn happy about Ekpre-Olomu's decison.lol

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                Ya, thats the only thing i can think. Maybe education is his top priority? Either way, if he tears a ACL or something, this decisons gonna look completely stupid.

Jason Verrett, Justin Gilbert, Louchiez Purifoy, and Darqueze Dennard are pretty darn happy about Ekpre-Olomu's decison.lol
                I had Dennard and Gilbert just above him but he is an excellent CB himself. Puzzling decision.

Comment

• This Gator Hoskins TE Marshall kid is phenomanel pass catching TE. Dude had 13tds in the reg season and all ready has 1 iin the bowl game. Hes gonna be playing on Sundays before said and done.

Comment

I had Dennard and Gilbert just above him but he is an excellent CB himself. Puzzling decision.
                    ya, you can flip flop prefrence with the trio, and i'd add Verrett to that trio also. Taking one of them away certainly makes the others happy, thats for sure. Dennard reminds me of a Jerry Reese type pick.. Every yr, there are prospects that kinda remind you of a certain NFL teams type picks, and Darqueze Dennard reminds me of a Reese type pick..

Comment

• The herd have some serious weapons. Shuler, Cato, and this Hoskins kid are imperssive. Hoskins is gonna be a nightmare matchup in the NFL. Hes much like Eric Ebron of UNC.

Comment

• Yawin Smallwood from UCONN good 4th rounder

Comment

• Thoughts on Dri Archer?

Haven't watched any Kent State games but his game tape is unreal. He reminds me a lot of Tavon Austin. Saying he's explosive would be understatement.
                          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• Originally posted by titwio View Post
                            Thoughts on Dri Archer?

Haven't watched any Kent State games but his game tape is unreal. He reminds me a lot of Tavon Austin. Saying he's explosive would be understatement.
                            Kind of shy away from guys like that after the whole Jerrell Jernigan thing. Not saying he won't amount to anything, but I think he's been mostly a disappointment and he had the same "qualities" coming out of school.
                            SuperMario82 on old GMB

Comment

• Anyone like DT Aaron Donald as much as I do?

Comment

• Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                                Anyone like DT Aaron Donald as much as I do?
                                Yup. Him and Jay Bromley if anyone say the Texas Bowl last night. DT for Cuse is a pass rushing DT.
                                The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

Working...
                                X