2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by titwio View Post

"Red Lightning's" future as a prospect....discuss.
    Heh that's a great photo.
    sigpic

Comment

• I just watched Scott Crichton vs Oregon on Draftbreakdown and was very impressed. I have said I liked the guy earlier in the year but he was a beast in that game. He was very disruptive and played a lot of DT in the game. He was overpowering Guards in the run game and was getting passed OT's when they passed the ball. He has a really good motor. He is easily one of my favorite DE's in the draft. He helped his stock out a ton that game I would have to imagine
      sigpic
      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
      __________________________________________________ ______
      Mock Draft
      1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
      4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
      Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
        I just watched Scott Crichton vs Oregon on Draftbreakdown and was very impressed. I have said I liked the guy earlier in the year but he was a beast in that game. He was very disruptive and played a lot of DT in the game. He was overpowering Guards in the run game and was getting passed OT's when they passed the ball. He has a really good motor. He is easily one of my favorite DE's in the draft. He helped his stock out a ton that game I would have to imagine
        Ya, Crichton is a beast. He'd fit perfectly into Tucks spot going forward. We need guys that play with bigtime motor and are physical. Crichton may go in RD1..

Comment

• Yeah like a month ago he was a 4th round projection and he really helped himself late in the season. I always liked him after the Stanford game when I saw him beat a double team and put an OL on his ***. He really could play Tucks role. I really like his game!
          sigpic
          S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
          Mock Draft
          1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
          4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
          6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
          Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Yeah like a month ago he was a 4th round projection and he really helped himself late in the season. I always liked him after the Stanford game when I saw him beat a double team and put an OL on his ***. He really could play Tucks role. I really like his game!
            Hes fluxuated alot in the rankings. At one point in the offseason he was perdicted as a late 1st rder, and then as the season went on(which is odd because hes been pretty good most of the yr), he slipped some(as you said some had em 4th rd), and now his stock is climbing again.. I'd imagine hes closer to 1st rd then 4th..

Comment

• With all these receivers declaring early I think it would be misguided to take one in the first round unless somehow Watkins falls to us. So much talent at the tight end and receiver position, I hope we see a pass rusher fall to us.

Comment

• Anyone got a take on Marcus Smith DE Louisville? I liked what i saw from him to end the yr, but didn't watch much before that.

Comment

• Missouri sophomore WR Dorial Green-Beckham was arrested early Saturday morning in his hometown of Springfield, Mo. on suspicion of drug activity.

"Green-Beckham was cited for alleged felony distribution or delivering less than five grams of marijuana, but was later released," per the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Missouri's student newspaper spoke with a Greene County jail representative who stated the release likely means the receiver was not involved in what police thought he was. This is Green-Beckham's second run-in with police that involved drug activity.
                  Source: St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                    Source: St. Louis Post-Dispatch
                    What a dummy! It still baffles me that guys with the potential to make MILLIONS and play a GAME for the rest of their lives continue to pull this crap. This is why I don't have much respect for most pro athletes.

Oh, and cross him off the Giants draft list now.
                    SuperMario82 on old GMB

Comment

• Watching the Saints, Jimmy Graham is getting completely shutdown.. Last wk, he only had 3catches for 44yrds. I wonder if his rep will take a hit for not showing up in big games during FA'cy? Probably not..lol

Comment

I just watched Scott Crichton vs Oregon on Draftbreakdown and was very impressed. I have said I liked the guy earlier in the year but he was a beast in that game. He was very disruptive and played a lot of DT in the game. He was overpowering Guards in the run game and was getting passed OT's when they passed the ball. He has a really good motor. He is easily one of my favorite DE's in the draft. He helped his stock out a ton that game I would have to imagine
                        Am I the only one who can't load Draftbreakdown?? Hasn't worked in weeks.

Comment

• Roman Harper just got dragged for 7yrds like a ragdoll by M.Lynch..lol

Comment

• Man, as good as Drew Brees is at home, hes a train wreck on the road.. Its like deer in headlights type stuff. Wtf?

Comment

• Brees can't even get a throw off(batted)..lol Mad funny..lol

Comment

• haha, the Saints wideouts are wuss's.lol 4th and 3 and Brees throws one to moore who could easily of ran into it and caught it but he alligator arms it like he was shook.. Seattles intimidating the snot outta brees and company..

Comment

Working...
                                X