2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ajayi is a beast! Hes gonna be right up there with the top backs next yr.
    I agree, it looks like he can do it all. He run through tackles, make people miss, pretty good breakaway speed, and can catch pretty well. I watched a few games of his this year and really liked what I saw.

I forgot to mention Denzel Perryman is going to be a monster next year I think. He probably could have been a 3rd rounder but now can really earn some more money if he has a good season next year. HUGE hitter!
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Mock Draft
    1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
    4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
      I agree, it looks like he can do it all. He run through tackles, make people miss, pretty good breakaway speed, and can catch pretty well. I watched a few games of his this year and really liked what I saw.

I forgot to mention Denzel Perryman is going to be a monster next year I think. He probably could have been a 3rd rounder but now can really earn some more money if he has a good season next year. HUGE hitter!
      I forgot about Perryman next yr. Good move on his part, he could end up late 1st/early 2nd, and prob woulden't of went before RD4 this yr(trust me, if you do a 7rd mock, you arent gonna believe some of the names still on board in RD5 and later.lol).

As for Ajayi, your right about him doing it all.. I was gonna say the same thing, that hes a do it all back. At that size, to still be able to have HR hitter speed in the open field, is what seperates the goods from greats. He might not be super in every area, and i don't know much about his pass protection, but hes really good at most everything..

Comment

I forgot about Perryman next yr. Good move on his part, he could end up late 1st/early 2nd, and prob woulden't of went before RD4 this yr(trust me, if you do a 7rd mock, you arent gonna believe some of the names still on board in RD5 and later.lol).

As for Ajayi, your right about him doing it all.. I was gonna say the same thing, that hes a do it all back. At that size, to still be able to have HR hitter speed in the open field, is what seperates the goods from greats. He might not be super in every area, and i don't know much about his pass protection, but hes really good at most everything..
        Who do you compare Perryman to in the NFL?

Comment

Who do you compare Perryman to in the NFL?
          Hmm that is tough. I really like his ability to make plays in the running game and I think he is underrated as a coverage LB. He kind of reminds me of Kevin Minter from LSU from some of the things that he does. Minter was a rookie and didn't play much but I see some similarities in their game personally. I think Perryman is really instinctive like Minter when he was at LSU. Next year he could easily make his way into the 2nd round like you said which is where Minter ended up being selected.

I have a hard time placing a real comparison for him because I haven't watched enough full games of him but his highlights are absolutely crazy. The dude is a monster. Check these out man haha

You have a comparison for him?

sigpic
          Mock Draft
          Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Hey Strick, heres the link to my 7rd mock draft. Just finished it up...

http://www.draftsite.com/mydraftsite...ck-draft/2014/

Comment

Hey Strick, heres the link to my 7rd mock draft. Just finished it up...

http://www.draftsite.com/mydraftsite...ck-draft/2014/
              It says that it is private and I cannot view it. Is there a way that you can make it public or something?
              sigpic
              Mock Draft

Comment

It says that it is private and I cannot view it. Is there a way that you can make it public or something?
                I changed it, my bad.

Comment

I changed it, my bad.
                  ??.. I can't get it to work..

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                    ??.. I can't get it to work..
                    You clicked on the Link ?

Comment

• http://www.draftsite.com/mydraftsite...ck-draft/2014/

maybe this link will work?

Comment

• The link worked for me.

Anyway, three guys I love are Christian Jones (LB, FSU), Donte Moncrief (WR, Ole Miss), and Jeremiah Attaochu (LB, GT)

If we can get any of those guys in the 3rd round, sign me up. Moncrief reminds me a LOT of Nicks - has the ability to come down with the ball, has pretty good speed but can turn the jets on like that and break away for a score, etc. Jones can play all over the middle three, in my opinion; really good player who would be a solid guy for us for years. And Attaochu just amazes. I do mock drafts, but don't post them here. In my latest one, I have Attaochu going to New Orleans in the 1st. He will light it up at the combine and go very early.

Thoughts on those three guys?

Comment

It is working now for me. I absolutely love the first 4 picks. Gilbert, Crichton, Niklas, and Hill is soooo money!
                          sigpic
                          Mock Draft

Comment

• Originally posted by Plaxicofan7 View Post
                            The link worked for me.

Anyway, three guys I love are Christian Jones (LB, FSU), Donte Moncrief (WR, Ole Miss), and Jeremiah Attaochu (LB, GT)

If we can get any of those guys in the 3rd round, sign me up. Moncrief reminds me a LOT of Nicks - has the ability to come down with the ball, has pretty good speed but can turn the jets on like that and break away for a score, etc. Jones can play all over the middle three, in my opinion; really good player who would be a solid guy for us for years. And Attaochu just amazes. I do mock drafts, but don't post them here. In my latest one, I have Attaochu going to New Orleans in the 1st. He will light it up at the combine and go very early.

Thoughts on those three guys?
                            I also have been a fan of Moncrief. I really think if he had top end speed he would be a first rounder without a doubt. He can really do it all. He blocks really good for a WR as well. He is a big bodied guy who can stretch the field and can make a lot of plays. He didn't have the greatest year but you definitely can see his skills by watching him play.

Attaochu is a good player IMO but he seems like a 3-4 guy to me personally. He is fun to watch but I am not sure if he would fit with our defense.

I am a fan of Jones as well. Him and Telvin Smith were huge for FSU this year. If he can play OLB well in the NFL I would be all for a Jones pick
                            sigpic
                            Mock Draft

Comment

Got it now.. I'd be pumped if this was our draft.. Really like the Niklas pick in the 3rd.. I recently put Hill in my mock below.. Dude is a beast..

One thing that stuck out is Christian Jones in the 5th, do you really think he lasts that long?

Great mock.. You put a lot of work into that

Comment

It is working now for me. I absolutely love the first 4 picks. Gilbert, Crichton, Niklas, and Hill is soooo money!
                                Thanks buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X