2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I wanted SJB when he was a 6th-7th round projection. Now he is getting hyped up a bunch. I still think he will be a solid CB, but not thinking he is a good 1st or 2nd round pick for us.
    Oh I am not saying I want him in the first, just that I think he will go there.

Comment

• Originally posted by BleedingBlue123 View Post
      I couldn't get your link to work so only saw someone comment on your Gilbert, Crichton, Niklas & Hill picks.

The nice thing about those first 4 picks is that (unlike alot of other mocks) it does feel like those 4 guys could be there.

Definitely either Gilbert or Dennard should be there at #12. I'd think Crichton may be around at #44 (if not somebody nice will be there). Niklas could rise in the draft process but seems reasonable in the 3rd and Hill I believe had some injury or off the field issues that could keep his stock down enough for him to be there in the 4th. But boy - that would be a nice top 4.
      I'm alittle down on Dennard lately. I really like the size of Gilbert. Like i said before, Gilbert reminds me of a poor mans Pat Peterson.. I'm thinking Dennard more mid to end 1st right now. Jason Verrett is a stud ballhawk who i like as well, and i might even like him more then Dennard right now. Hill and Niklas would def give us a boost size/physicality wise on offense. Hills got a chance to be a beast everydown back. Hes got pretty quick feet to go with that size, and hes got reliable hands outta the backfield. I really like em. I like quite a few RB's this yr actually.. Niklas might not play all that much as a rook, maybe some redzone opps and sparactically otherwise, but hes got all the tools to be a solid starter in the NFL. Soft hands, big body and strength that he uses as a solid inline blocker, and he can stretch the field a bit down the middle of the field also. Hes pretty athletic for being a 6ft 6in 270lber. Hes got a bright future.

Oh ya, the reason you couldent get my link is im doing another one. I'm gonna take my sweet old time though, prob won't finish for like 1wk or so. Basically doint a round a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
        McGill from Utah is another big corner.. One of these 2 would look real nice opposite Prince
        All ready you can see the rise of em.. I don't know if they'll continue to rise, but they'll def go by 3rd rd, probably, which is still really good. Thats why i think teams are drewling over Justin Gilbert also. Hes not only big, with long arms, hes fast, excellent with ball in his hands, athletic..etc I'd have no issue going SJP or McGill in the 3rd rd..

Comment

• Was watching some vids over at Draftbreakdown, and seen they had W.Richburg vs Alabama, which was the game that turned me on to Richburg in the 1st place. He impressed me alot, as he showed he can get out and pull, get to the 2nd level, and rarley got beat thee entire game against one of the toughest front 7's in football..

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/west...-alabama-2013/

Comment

• Sportzfan I forgot to mention a guy that I really like for next years draft. Karl Joesph Safety from West Virginia is a beast. I didn't watch him a lot this year but I watched quite a few of his games his Freshman year and he was an animal.

sigpic
            S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
            __________________________________________________ ______
            Mock Draft
            1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
            4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
            6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
            Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• A CB who is really growing on me is Bashaud Breeland from Clemson. I wasn't able to watch much of him during the season but Draftbreakdown is pumping out a few games of his and I am liking what I am seeing. 6'0 185 it says on CBSsports. He looks really athletic with the ability to get an INT on a jump ball. He is projected 2-3 round but he could easily be a 3rd rounder if guys like Jean-Baptiste or McGill do well at the combine.

Anyone know anything about this guy? I am curious because I have only seen a few games but I have liked his ability to come up and make a tackle along with his coverage and ball skills.

*Check out this INT vs Syracuse! It shows his athleticism and ball skills

sigpic
              Mock Draft
              Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                A CB who is really growing on me is Bashaud Breeland from Clemson. I wasn't able to watch much of him during the season but Draftbreakdown is pumping out a few games of his and I am liking what I am seeing. 6'0 185 it says on CBSsports. He looks really athletic with the ability to get an INT on a jump ball. He is projected 2-3 round but he could easily be a 3rd rounder if guys like Jean-Baptiste or McGill do well at the combine.

Anyone know anything about this guy? I am curious because I have only seen a few games but I have liked his ability to come up and make a tackle along with his coverage and ball skills.

*Check out this INT vs Syracuse! It shows his athleticism and ball skills

He looks excellent based on that one game, but idk anything about him. He looks the part and seems very athletic and physical.

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
                Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

• Here are the other two games on draftbreakdown

sigpic
                  Mock Draft

Comment

• Barr is going to fall to us. From all I read, his stock is plummeting. The combine can change that, but I think we will have a shot at him.

Comment

• Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                      Barr is going to fall to us. From all I read, his stock is plummeting. The combine can change that, but I think we will have a shot at him.
                      That will be my best case scenario if that happens. Pretty much my dream pick that i had about 5pct outta 100pct chance of happening most of the yr and offseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                        Barr is going to fall to us. From all I read, his stock is plummeting. The combine can change that, but I think we will have a shot at him.
                        I would be beyond pumped if we by some miracle got him at our current spot
                        sigpic
                        Mock Draft

Comment

• Does anybody think Chris Borland will be there in the 3rd round when we pick?
                          Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

• I'm hearing some people mocking Matthews (A&M) to the Giants. A lot of people have Robinson as the 1st tackle off the board and some are now sneaking Martin ahead of Jake.

Imagine that.
                            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• Originally posted by titwio View Post
                              I'm hearing some people mocking Matthews (A&M) to the Giants. A lot of people have Robinson as the 1st tackle off the board and some are now sneaking Martin ahead of Jake.

Imagine that.
                              I wonder if Matthews was there at say #10.. would JR trade up to grab him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                                I wonder if Matthews was there at say #10.. would JR trade up to grab him?
                                Not sure.... but the idea of him still on the board at 10 could get things pretty exciting.
                                "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Working...
                                X