No announcement yet.

2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekly Mock, which i won't do 7rds this early. I only do 3or4 rds this early, and even then, all this could change obviously. I got us picking like 16th in this wks mock. We did put up a ton of points and almost win with 6turnovers, so thats whats seperating them from other losing teams and not having em in top 10. Still, 16th is a good picking spot for us.

1). Khalil Mack SLB Buffalo- Time to get LB's. This guy can flat out wreak havoc behind the line and is very active and strong. A physical pressence who i'd take, even though some have him as a 3/4 player. Damontre Moore, Jason Pierre Paul, and Khalil Mack is a nice trio of nasty, athletic, instinctive, splash play, players that would form a nice nucleus along with Prince on the outside going forward for the Defense.

2). Gabe Jackson G MIssippi St- If this guys here in the 2nd, we better grab em! I think he'll be gone in the 1st to be honest, but i do love em, and wanted him last yr had he come out.

3). Travis Swanson C Arkansas- Lets build this line, as ELI is not Kapernice or Rodgers, and needs to be protected. Pugh, Swanson, and Jackson would form a nice young trio of lineman to go with Beatty.

4). Cody Hoffman WR BYU- This kid can play, but speed is a concnern. Still, hes kinda Hakeem Nicks esque, and has strong hands and big frame to fend off DB's and could be redzone threat. Also, i think we'll lose Nicks if Randle keeps playing as he has, and we'll need another WR.
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 09-09-2013, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Was thinking about a CB Tandem of Bradley Roby and Prince Amukumura to go along with DaMonster and JPP at end and Big Hank at DT, and maybe we finally draft a LB in RD2or3 or both( Smallwood? Shazier?). This next draft is pivotal in the future of the giants org.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        Was thinking about a CB Tandem of Bradley Roby and Prince Amukumura to go along with DaMonster and JPP at end and Big Hank at DT, and maybe we finally draft a LB in RD2or3 or both( Smallwood? Shazier?). This next draft is pivotal in the future of the giants org.
        Roby and Amukumara would be insane. Im wondering if they will make a play for Jarius Byrd next season. Safety is going to have to be addressed either with a high draft pick or FA pick up.We cant count on Brown helping the team

Comment

I'm uncertain how the FS class will look after Clinton-Dix. Some of the better options may be CB converts.
          Last edited by penguinfarmer; 09-11-2013, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
            I'm uncertain how the FS class will look after Clinton-Dix. Some of the better options may be CB converts.
            Yeah I will start focusing in on them some more to see who I can dig out. Safeties are so hard to scout properly without All 22 though. U cant see if they are making mistakes or not

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              Roby and Amukumara would be insane. Im wondering if they will make a play for Jarius Byrd next season. Safety is going to have to be addressed either with a high draft pick or FA pick up.We cant count on Brown helping the team
              Ya, that'd be a serious DUO. Then hopefully Hosley would fit nice in that Nickel Role, and we'd be set for a few yrs. Jarius Byrd would be a awesome get, and S seems kinda down this yr, as far as rankings go. After Clinton Dix, i think Ed Reynolds would probably be the next best? Hes solid, but far from spectacular.

Comment

TCU's got a S thats gonna be a solid draft pick when eligible. I noticed him in the LSU game and he got a pick the following wk and against Tex Tech, he got another pick. Chris Hackett is his name, and hes only a Soph. Listed at 6ft 1in 195lber, hes made some nice open field tackles and obviously the picks.

Comment

Texas Tech's got a better Defense then usual, but that QB looks pretty dear in head lights looking against TCU. He started well, and then he was taking uneccesary sacks and staring down alot of his WR's from there on out. Albeit, its early 4th qtetr still.

Comment

Texas Tech RB Washington is the 2nd player in 2wks that i seen drop the ball before crossing the endzone line..lol How freaking stupid can a person be? Honestly, how stupid? My freaking lord!

Comment

Aaron Dobson can't catch a cold. That dude is dreadful! Hes got like 5drops for Brady tonight. What a tool.,

Comment

Where are all my peeps? Am i the only one watching all the football these days??lol

Man, I thought it'd be a cold day in He-llz before i ever seen a raw rookie out duel Tom Brady in Foxboro. Geno Smith is actually doing that , albeit theres a qter and a half to go.

Comment

Texas Tech Defense has looked fantastic against TCU tonight!

Comment

Wow, and now a Texas Tech player about to return a punt with 3plus minutes up 7, comes up and tries to catch it in traffic and it ends up bouncing off of him, but luckily, TCU got called on a bologna penalty. So i've seen 2of the dumbest plays by Tex Tech tonight.

Comment

Dobson with his 6th drop..lol Hes a joke!!!!lol Wow, hes having the WR version of David Wilson's game. My lord!

Comment

Thompkins and Dobson are the worst WR duo i've ever seen in the pro game before. They are absoulutley freaking utterly pathetic!

Comment

Working...
                                X